Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConnorT76

Looking for competitive FREE keeper league in progress

Hello everybody,

This may be a stretch but I was wondering if there were any leagues that had an opening where it was a FREE league and the draft/auction and everything is online. I was hoping the league has already been in place for a couple years so that way I know it's a competitive league. If it is a draft keeper league would the rules were a player you wanted to keep took the place of a draft round ahead of it and the worst teams are drafting first each round. If I have to take over a team as well I am totally up for that! It'd be interesting to rebuild a team! Hope these arent picky demands. If these meet anyone's criteria please email me at sabers162@yahoo.com or post your e-mail below and I will get back to you!

I can't seem to figure out how to delete this topic but I have already found a couple leagues. I am however interested in doing a dynasty league with minor leagues and a lot of keepers that is a free league that is already underway. If anyone needs someone to replace an owner that would be great because I would rather take over a team and try to rebuild rather than start from scratch. Auction or draft is fine with me!