Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrtonyb40

$100 H2H Each Cat. Money Leagues

These will be the best run fantasy leagues that you will play in. I'm looking for the best, most competitive players out there. We don't use the last week of the season like crappy leagues do. You play everybody in your division twice then ten other games that are chosen at random. We use the FFtoolbox draft randomizer to figure draft order and divisions to insure fairness. I have plenty of past and present players you can use as references to know that you will get paid if you win. All money goes thru leaguesafe! We have weekly "team of the week" money tournaments, cash for winning your division and money for each playoff win. If you would like to look at the league just send an email to mrtonyb40@aol.com and I will send you an invite to look at the league and read all the rules. Then stay if you like or if you decide not to then just leave. The leagues are also listed in the leaguesafe forum which seems to be the only place you can post them anymore. This could be your one stop shop for fantasy sports as I run leagues year round in the three major sports. We have a good core group of players but are always in need of new blood to fill out the leagues from year to year. Thanks!

Tony-LM