Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Zack Greinke 2014 Outlook

what's wrong with the depressed lerp? Homerun and hits left and right against the freaking royals?

what's wrong with the depressed lerp? Homerun and hits left and right against the freaking royals?

Royals have been crushing lately. Max Schezer laughs at 2 runs and raises you 10 earned.

Ump getting his squeeze on too doesn't help.

I find no humor in mocking someone's mental health issues. Plus like the other guy said, the Royals aren't the Royals anymore. Try your sick humor somewhere else....

Pathetic outing tonight.

Drop him

No he's alright, but tonight he is garbage. Learn how to interpret message board postings.

This dude is really starting to piss me off

Pathetic outing tonight.

Drop him

No he's alright, but tonight he is garbage. Learn how to interpret message board postings.

Learn how to not overreact. Dude was due for a bad game. Probably didn't help that he was facing his former team for (I'm assuming) the first time in KC.

Yeah he's having an awful season.

Nobody is saying that, but his ERA has risen a full run in a month. Something doesn't feel right with him though.

Nobody is saying that, but his ERA has risen a full run in a month. Something doesn't feel right with him though.

It's baseball. Last year he had a 6.75 ERA in May and had a great season.

Sometimes ya gotta know when to sell high...

Please tell me what you expect out of Greinke ROS so I can know to sell high.

He's been subpar his last several outings. That said - not much you can do about it. Just weather the storm and hope this doen't happen come playoff time.

Roto leagues - same difference. Go pick up Colon I guess. Not much you can do - just wait it out.

Please tell me what you expect out of Greinke ROS so I can know to sell high.

I don't make guesses ROS about anybody as that is a waste of time. But it never hurts to test the trade waters with another team that needs a solid SP.

I don't make guesses ROS about anybody because I don't know what I'm talking about. But it never hurts to test the trade waters with another team that needs a solid SP.

Well thanks for being as vague as possible and providing absolutely nothing of use.

I don't make guesses ROS about anybody because I don't know what I'm talking about. But it never hurts to test the trade waters with another team that needs a solid SP.

Well thanks for being as vague as possible and providing absolutely nothing of use.

ROS projections are useless...Sorry you don't get that. And thanks for changing the wording in my post..very mature.

Grienke has hit a rough patch, but he is still a solid SP2.

SMH

ROS projections are useless...Sorry you don't get that. And thanks for changing the wording in my post..very mature.

You're talking about trades, but don't believe in ROS projections. I guess you just flip a coin if someone makes you an offer, since it's clearly not based on player value.

You're talking about trades, but don't believe in ROS projections. I guess you just flip a coin if someone makes you an offer, since it's clearly not based on player value.

I base my trades on whether i think a player will be good or bad..not on specific projections. Works well enough for me.

I base my trades on whether i think a player will be good or bad..not on specific projections. Works well enough for me.

So what do you define good and bad based on, if not your league statistics?

So what do you define good and bad based on, if not your league statistics?

Wins = crapshoot

ERA = sub 3.20

WHIP = sub 1.20

K's = 8k/9IP or thereabouts.