Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Zack Greinke 2014 Outlook

I have never owned Kershaw, but wouldn't start him at Coors either.

Good thing you don't. That'd be a waste.

No it's smart.

Is it smart or just incredibly risk-averse? It's not like every starter gets blown up at Coors every time they start there. Greinke has some pretty awful numbers at PNC and Wrigley too but you're starting him there, I assume. Rockies are reeling, minus Cargo, and with morales pitching, Greinke has a decent chance for a W if he pitches a halfway decent game. I think I just talked myself into starting him.

Studly performance.

8 IP 8Ks 2 ER 11 Baserunners. Picked a good time for the best COL outing of his career.

I will take my crow served with a side of rice!! Nice start for him...

I will eat my crow with ketchup.

Incredible start with barely enough run coverage. He is a stud.

Well this is certainly a disasterpiece. :(

And there goes all the good work Kluber gave me today. :mellow:

Yeah, this is bad. I thought at worst it would be a 3er in 6 innings kind of game. How does he walk George Kottaras of all people? Put the ball on a tee and that guy isn't gonna hurt ya.........Blech.

Somewhat liberating that the rest of my pitching has been such a disaster all year that I can get home see that inning and just laugh rather than actually caring anymore.

Let's make in 10 ER why not.

This dude is really starting to piss me off

Yeah he's having an awful season.

Sometimes ya gotta know when to sell high...

so greinke's pretty much done for the season now, right?

Greinke (elbow) a 'possibility' for next turn

Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said Tuesday that Zack Greinke (elbow) is a "possibility" to make his next scheduled start on Thursday.

Mattingly downplayed Greinke's sore elbow earlier in the day, but he was more reserved with his comments after Tuesday's game. The right-hander skipped his normal between-starts bullpen session due to a sore pitching elbow. Mattingly said more information on Greinke's status will be available Wednesday.

Source: Pedro Moura on Twitter

Aug 20 - 1:49 AM

Posted · Hidden by phatrat, August 20, 2014 - No Reason
Hidden by phatrat, August 20, 2014 - No Reason

&^%$^*(*&^%#$%&

dammit!!

Wasn't too impressive tonight but was able to get out of some jams. His stuff didnt look right to me...his elbow is likely still bothering him.

Has NOTHING out there right now. Hopefully he is taken out before it gets ugly or he settles in. He's thrown 60 pitches to get 6 outs right now.

Dee Gordon let a ball go right under his glove and they unfathomably ruled it a base hit. They then switched it to an error, then switched it BACK to a base hit.

2 extra ER from pathetic scoring. I swear my teams era is half a point higher this year from brutal home town scoring.

Looking at the schedule Greinke might do a 4-5 inning start on Sunday the last day of the year. Game 1 of the NLDS is Friday (Kershaw) so he would be in line to pitch Saturday Oct. 4th. If he doesn't pitch Sunday he would be on 10 days rest for that game, not sure if they want that.

Hot garbage hot garbage giving up two run home runs to opposing pitchers hot garbage hot garbage

8 ip, 2 runs, 6 hits, 5 k's. Now in line for win 16 with a 2.74 era, 201 k's, and 1.16 whip on the season. You have quite the high standards if that is garbage to you.