Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrappyDawg

Looking for 2 Owners in the New York Area

So this is the third season of a league I am running out of Long Island, New York. The first 2 seasons we had the same 10 guys, but we had to kick 2 owners out of the league for this year for being sketchy regarding paying the buy in. So, I am coming here to look for 2 dedicated owners to join a HIGHLY COMPETITIVE LEAGUE. Every off season, I send a survey out to all league participants to voice their opinions on things such as: Which service we use (ESPN/Yahoo/CBS), any category additions to the standard 5x5 (last year we did 3Bs and BBs as a negative category for pitchers), how many teams should make the playoffs (4 or 6), and how the payout should be regarding first, second and third. The survey will be provided to you if you decide to join. Details as follows:

The Buy-In is $100 dollars

It is a 10 team league HEAD TO HEAD EACH CATEGORY FORMAT

Standard 5 x 5 categories, PLUS whichever categories all of the members vote in.

Payout will either be 1) $700 2) $200 3) $100 OR based on advancement in the playoffs

PM Me if you are interested in joining the league. I have contact information of EVERY member in the league, and will provide you with their contact info if you wish to confirm with them that this league is in fact the real deal.