Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryson

H2H CATEGORY 7x7 DYNASTY LEAGUE $35 LEAGUESAFE

If your reading this you've found a great league to join! Be a part of a new start up and begin a new long-term venture from the very beginning! Our league will absolutely be a great league to be a part of! Keep reading below to get all the league specific information and the contact information. The league cost is $35 and the money goes to leaguesafe and not to any member of the league. The league is not meant to be about " money" its about the love of fantasy baseball. Having a little money added in gives it some spice and also gives some " accountability" to each owner. I already commission one league of this very same setup for 4 years and now I want to add another.

16 Teams

Daily Lineups

CBSsports

$35 entry fee goes to leaguesafe

Dynasty League

H2H Category based single win week

7x7

Batters:

Avg

R

HR

RBI

SB

OBP

TB

Pitchers:

W

L

ERA

K

QS

WHIP

Svs

Rosters: 16 active players ( 9 batters / 7 Pitchers) / 7 reserves / 5 DL / 15 minors ( 125 AB's / 75 IP)

- Annual prospect draft

- Trading all season ( until trade deadline) and trading ALL off season

The league inaugural draft will feature both Pro players and minor league players. Our initial draft will be 38 rounds and both your pro roster and minor league roster need to be filled out in this draft.

I have the full list of details upon request. Feel free to email me with any questions you have and hopefully I will hear from many potential owners!

BrysonShea9@gmail.com