Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

justwinbuckeyes

Looking to start

2 possibly 3 owners looking to start a 10/12 team league (with option to grow) in the Toledo area. This would be a daily mixed league Roto 6x6 or 5x5 with a vote to decide, I personally prefer a standard 6x6 that includes holds and OBP. I would be using CBS Sportsline Commissioner . The Auction would be at a local Buffalo Wild Wings on March 14th night or the 15th in either Oregon, or Perrysburg preferably, if someone has another place we could meet that's great also. The auction would be 26 rounds each owner has a $260 budget followed by a 10 round draft. rosters would consist of

C

C

1b

2b

3b

ss

ci

mi

5 of's

DH

12 p-----You must fill this roster in the 26 round auction!

This will be a keeper league, you can keep 10 players after the second year a player is kept his salary will increase $5 third and $5 fourth year after that it will increase $10 a year. Each owner will have a $135 in season budget which will be used for the in season free agent bidding and trading. Example team A trades Miguel Cabrera ($50) and Justin Upton ($28) to team B for Robbie Ross ($1) and Matt Joyce ($2). Team A would be responsible for $75 of there in season budget. However this fee can be avoided if zero owners object to the trade in that case there would be no cost. More details can be provided if necessary. If interested please contact me Justwinbuckeyes@live.com or my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/steve.baker.982 The cost would be $100 plus an equal share of the cost of the CBS website.

Would your 2-3 owners be interested in joining our league in the Toledo area? Ours is a 10 team AL only roto 5x5 keeper league. We currently now have two openings but would consider going to 11 teams if we brought on three. Also, to help out the new owners we would do some sort of expansion draft so that each if the new teams start off on decent footing. We have in person auction draft with the standard $260 for 23 players (funny that we are looking at BW3 in Pburg as our auction site too). Costs are VERY reasonable which are around $100 total (unless you just make a ton of transactions). I think the most anyone has ever spent is around $125. If interested shoot me an email at rkleinfelter@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

That's because I was not getting anything to come through on my phone. I realized that I did it set up to do so... So I thought I was getting NO responses at all. I have corrected my mistake now and get any replies to my posts.

That's cool. Just let me know. I just know that it is tough to get them started in an area like Toledo, so I thought we could solve each other's problems. I think what we do is VERY similar to what you want to start with the major difference being ours is AL only and you want mixed league. We've always just done the AL as it forces you to look and understand the players like Omar Infante and Rajai Davis and what they can do... mixed leagues get to be all-star team unless you just have a ton of teams. Not trying to sway you, just giving our perspective why we just do one league.