Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xXDaBuckeyeXx

Quick Question

Hi Im looking for a fantasy site that allows me and a couple buddies to play in the same league with 7 random people for cash. Just a standard season long league, with standard payouts. Do they exist? Any help would be appreciated.

yes, yahoo or cbs....and other leagues, basically you start the league as commish invite your bros then open it to the public...they will join sometimes you have to advertise like on here or other message boards.....

CBS had some pro thing you could join but they seriously keep like 50% of the entry fees. Yahoo automatically places you in a league if you play for money.

I have a CBS $100 12 team H2H points league with weekly lineups. We are in need of more than three owners. It would be an extended online draft starting when we get 12 paid members through leaguesafe. This is my third league, and it is about half way to being filled.

To answer your above question, the best way is to join an existing league or with somebody that likes to run a few leagues, like me. My setup is a lot of fun. Or if you want to be commish, you have somebody get you the 50% off for CBS, and you can start your own league. It takes a lot of time to recruit 7 plus new members. The key is to finding a league that you like the playoff and payout scheme.

Let me know if you want an invite to check out my league. joemetiva at aol. Thanks!