Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Victory is Mine! 2014 Celebration Thread

5,000 posts!

HALL OF FAMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank my obsessive nature, and the great RW community, which is a perfect mix of supportiveness, combativeness, and supreme moderation.

Today was a good day to own Tanaka and Teheran. In a K/BB league, no less.

My starting rotation (all drafted):

Julio Tehran, Alex Wood, Zach Greinke, Nathan Eovaldi, Scott Kazmir, Josh Beckett

Read 'em and weep :)

Moss steals a bag, and I win the matchup Ive been down in all week. I love h2h muhahahaha

Pitching stats for my teams this week (we start 9 pitchers):

51.2 IP, 1.57 ERA, 0.79 WHIP, 66 K

71 IP, 2.66 ERA, 1.01 WHIP, 77 K

no big deal. -_-

Isn't it sad that this thread hasn't even capped a page yet, meanwhile the vent and rant thread is at 33 pages.. Lol fantasy baseball.

Injuries to Cespedes, Hanley, and Braun forced me to start Teixeira and he rewarded me with a game winning HR :)

Anyone else get the double CGS from Roark and Martin Perez? They've combined for 41 2/3 straight scoreless innings.

I have Abreu, Tulo, Ortiz, EE and Morneau in a 12 team league. Over the past month my starting hitters are ranked:

C - 274

1B - 6

2B - 9

3B - 31

SS - 1

OF - 78, 37, 26

UTIL - 10

BN - 164, 14, 471

Pay me my money

If Cliff Lee is gone for the year I promised myself I would stop checking baseball so religiously. Will feel great to have a summer again!!

Own Encarnacion and Nelson Cruz. Good three days.

Love owning Keuchel right now. I ran him and Beckett out there today in 3 different leagues. Trying to overcome the Fernandez loss in all three and those 2 are coming up aces for me lately. Loving it.

Sweep, sweep! Back in a playoff spot, THREE-PEAT still in play!

Baseball such a marathon of emotions. Lol I'm as into it as ever... once again. :P

Was down 4-7 in my weekly head to head league. My ERA was 3.57 to his 2.79. I had Scott Kazmir and King Felix going today, I end up winning 8-5 cause of those two and moved up to 4th place! CSB.

was down 3-8 in my daily league and forgot to set lineups this morning. Just checked and I am leading 7-4. Managing is so over rated. :wacko:

In the spirit of Zumaya....

1B: 12

2B: 22

3B: 37

SS: 1

OF: 2

OF: 9

OF: 11

Util: 56

Util: 44

Maybe not quite as good as his but it's also a money league so let's go!

10-0 in my league below. Leading by a large margin in HRs and RBI and my team hasn't reached its batting avg potential yet.

As for my softball league had a rematch w a team that beat us by 12 in week one and clowned us in the process. Tonight we beat them by 25.

Redacted: Korean characters apparently aren't kosher here... whatever happened to UTF-8?

Ripped off my best pitching week yet in my H2H league: 79 IP, 7 W, 1 L, 1 SHO, 87 K, 1.25 ERA, 0.89 WHIP, 9 SV. Also broke my own record for most HRs in a week with 19.

My team took the most commanding lead since early-April in the Roto league (91 points, 2nd has 80.5). My hitters have 56 out of a 60 maximum hitting points and my pitching is finally coming around. Here's to hoping it lasts. B)

Lost three, then won three in a row, lost three. My team finally hit seventeen homeruns last week and dominated.

Here's to a second half comeback.

Currently 10-0 in my dynasty...but injuries are creeping up