Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Victory is Mine! 2014 Celebration Thread

I was losing one of my three H2H matchups by 1.84 pts, CBS refreshes their stats last night to include Matt Carpenter's error for my opponent, and I end up winning by .16 pts. 3-0 for the week, hells yeah.

Sweep, sweep! Back in a playoff spot, THREE-PEAT still in play!

Baseball such a marathon of emotions. Lol I'm as into it as ever... once again. :P

Another huge win: 8-2 against a team right next to me for a playoff spot. The 2 categories I lost: RBI by 3 and HR by 1... after getting Chisenhall'ed <_<

Still locking down that playoff spot though!

I'm at 97 out of a possible 100 points in 1st in my roto league.

Just got Trout and Stanton in huge trades and my OF is now - Trout, Stanton, Cruz - i feel sorry for the rest of the teams. oh and throw in Goldy at 1st base. lost felix and stras in those trades but pitching is so easy to stream in roto.

My outfield is Trout, mcCutchen and Springer, all of which have gone on massive hot streaks the last few weeks.. :)

Bring out the brooms - my 2nd sweep in the last 3 weeks!!! And how did I get to 10-0 this week: my opponent picks up Joe Smith and he lost him ERA right now; 2.87 to his 2.91. Crazy thing is if Texas had scored 1 more run earlier, he would have tied me in saves with Smith. Beginning to turn into a magical season for me.

10334467_10152322108905914_749805261557655357_n.jpg?oh=c8e176d7ed3b07e072eb191e6ae42d66&oe=53AA0886&__gda__=1403613005_85a4dad6ed545b0c98f8a4c30c64a67c

I was down 15 rbi before the start of the weekend, my team gets 30 rbi in a three day span and i end up winning that category and the week.

My celebration isn't from a typical win, but snagging Mookie Betts with the 29th pick in my AL-only minor league draft. And it's not like there were a lot of studs available. League is in it's 10th year, so most of the guys getting drafted are from the prior MLB draft.

Mookie 29th overall, yeah buddy. #ftw #ricflairing

My celebration isn't from a typical win, but snagging Mookie Betts with the 29th pick in my AL-only minor league draft. And it's not like there were a lot of studs available. League is in it's 10th year, so most of the guys getting drafted are from the prior MLB draft.

Mookie 29th overall, yeah buddy. #ftw #ricflairing

Thank God the Red Sox screwed up the OF this year. If Bradley started hitting and found his place in CF, you have to wonder about 2016ish when the fanbase really look into that Pedroia extension.

Killed a team in 14-H2H 6X6 as Dickerson, Bautista, and Hamilton did their magic. Ryan Howard and Dunn held 1B warm until Belt comes off DL. Staff of Greinke, Tehran, Kazmir, Beckett, and Duffy with Alex Wood coming back. First time ever I prepped for the draft months in advance and finally paying off.

BEAT LUCKBOX!!! 8-2-2

On an 8 week streak of having a winning week. I have moved from 5th to 1st and complied a 67-22-8 record in that span!!!

Claimed a much needed 10-2 win in my H2H 12 Team $$ Keeper in signature, to regain 1st place.

Players who were previously asleep for the entire season woke up this past week and put me over the top on offense:

Wilin Rosario - 2 HR, 5 RBI,1.329 OPS

David Wright - 2 HR, 6 RBI, 1.263 OPS

Jean Segura - 2 HR, 3 RBI, .925 OPS

I should also thank Corey Dickerson for a ridiculously good week and to Anthony Rendon for waking up from his May slumber.

As usual, my pitching staff was good with 2-start pitchers Ryu and Roark leading the way with 2 wins a piece. Bumgarner and Teheran helped my ratios tremendously. Strasburg not so much, but it was OK.

In my roto league I have 108 points out of 120 and am moving up fast in stolen bases and saves. 30 points ahead of 2nd place.

I have gone 30-4-2 the past three weeks to bring my record to 80-58-6 and now sitting in 3rd place. Was 50-54-4 before this run and in 8th place. Hopefully I can keep this going and get back into the playoffs!

Why does this thread have so few pages compared to the "Vent" thread?

Is one reason that people are afraid to be confident or cocky and risk pissing off the fantasy gods?? :)

Most likely people just like to complain (me too)...

Why does this thread have so few pages compared to the "Vent" thread?

Is one reason that people are afraid to be confident or cocky and risk pissing off the fantasy gods?? :)

Most likely people just like to complain (me too)...

Yup. But I like it. When I win and post makes me feel like part of an exclusive club B)

Dropping Ronald McDonald instantly improves my team

Last season, my team was in dead last when it came to pitching... All categories, except QS (finished 8th out of 12).

This year, my team is in first for pitching in all categories except QS... Where I am second.

I'm in a dog fight for 3rd place right now with a team that is hitter heavy, and my team really isn't. His guys crapped the bed this week, and my pitching has been stellar (2.46ERA, .99WHIP, 10QS, 8.3K/9, 9W, 98K through 106IP)...

About to finish him off this week with a 13-1 win... Putting my firmly in 3rd place.

7-3 should be final for this week. 3rd straight dominant win. No sweep this time though

In roto I was in 4th place in steals with 61. 15 days later I'm one out of first with 96.

I just put up 35 steals in 15 days. Never had a binge like that before.

9 games half way done or less and 2 games haven't started, yet I have 7HR already today. I have an 8th on my bench, but who starts Eric Hosmer these days.

Billy Butler hit a home run last night... I had him in my lineup. wut

#fantasygenius