Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigPapi44

May 9th 2014 Gameday Thread

He's saying that the error charged to Rios is the worst call in the history of baseball

His words

They just read him the actually error rule, to let him know how dumb he is.

Rios stood there for 2 seconds and it landed a foot from him, yet hes saying Rios still might not have caught it

He's become Skip Bayless

Arguing about that's wasn't an error and it is the worst call in mlb history

Reynolds may croak of a heart attack on air if he keeps this up. Out of his mind.

Reynolds may croak of a heart attack on air if he keeps this up. Out of his mind.

All my limbs are crossed

Ross and Fernandez have 2 of the best sliders for a starter in baseball

The Mariners are a freaking joke. I am so sick of playing pitchers that face that pathetic lineup. Cano is a bitch.

Crawford (not the Dodgers one) 2 run HR. So glad i am forced to start him with nothing else on the ww :D

Cron and Lind/Francisco seem to be good fill ins for a Belt replacement.

Something may have been off with Fernandez. Seemed to be wincing early in the game, and his fastball velocity seriously declined in the later innings. Hopefully it's nothing, but this game hurts.

The pain...the paaaiiiiinnnnn.....

Doesn't look like Jose is in smiley mode with his mistakes tonight

Fernandez aside, another bad offensive game away from Crayola Canyon does not bode well for the Marlins sign stealing accusations.

Puig is king of batflip.

Also, if you dont like a batflip, dont serve up meatballs.

Whats Bumgarner thinking there? Puig didnt stare, he always flips teh bat even on pop outs. Bad job by the ump letting Bumgarner do that.

Puig HR off Bumgarner. Something about it irritates Bumgarner and very brief words exchanged about something. Now Mattingly arguing about balls and strikes to Ramerez? Mattingly kicked out

Puig HR off Bumgarner. Something about it irritates Bymgarner and very brief words exchanged about something. Now Mattingly arguing about balls and strikes to Ramerez? Mattingly kicked out

Not arguing balls and strikes. Hes pissed at the ump for letting Bumgarner walk up on Puig. Rightly so.

Brandon Maurer made it into the 8th without K'ing a single batter..

That's kinda impressive in a way...

The umpire was standing next to Bumgarner when Puig came by. Don't really see how it could have been all that much said.

As for the ball and strike calls just going by what Scully was reporting

Brandon Mauer made it into the 8th without K'ing a single batter..

Simon threw 7 K-less innings the other day, 8 might be the record. I wonder if anyone has ever thrown a complete game without a K?

Brandon Mauer made it into the 8th without K'ing a single batter..

Not if you started him because you were losing in strikeouts.

The umpire was standing next to Bumgarner when Puig came by. Don't really see how it could have been all that much said.

As for the ball and strike calls just going by what Scully was reporting

Bumgarner was waiting for Puig on the third base line to say something, no reason to be there, no reason for the ump to let him be there. He shouldve backed him up.

Guess what I mean is there wasn't all that much time too say all that much. And after it was said the umpire really made no attempt to do anything.

Also I didn't see anything that Puig had done wrong. Bumgarner couldn't have even seen the bat flip with his head already turned

Guess what I mean is there wasn't all that much time too say all that much. And after it was said the umpire really made no attempt to do anything.

Also I didn't see anything that Puig had done wrong. Bumgarner couldn't have even seen the bat flip with his head already turned

The speculation is that Puig didnt run fast enough.

Pug is a punk and a half....he pimped that home run and bum took exception, i don't understand how that isn't obvious

The speculation is that Puig didnt run fast enough.

Isn't that getting a tad picky? Not running fast enough?

Seems strange defending Puig but I really didn't see anything wrong compared with what other players do.