Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigPapi44

Lineups/Weather - May 27th

Looks like a lot of rain on the radar. Anyone local in the areas where it's forecasted that can shed some light as to whether or not they think they'll get the games in. Please share.

Toronto Blue Jays Lineup (vs Cobb)

Tampa Bay Rays Lineup (vs Buehrle)

Starting to thunder here in Northern Virginia... Sixty to seventy percent chance of thunderstorms tonight...

Might be some delays tonight for the Nats...

Let's keep the weather updates coming to game time. Not looking good for Rox/Phils, Marlins/Nats, any others to be concerned with?

The Nws Storm Prediction Center Has Issued A

• Severe Thunderstorm Watch For Portions Of

District Of Columbia

Maryland

Southern New York

Central And Eastern Pennsylvania

Northern And Central Virginia

Eastern West Virginia

Coastal Waters

• Effective This Tuesday Afternoon And Evening From 215 PM Until

900 PM EDT.

• Primary Threats Include...

Scattered Damaging Wind Gusts To 70 Mph Possible

Isolated Large Hail Events To 1.5 Inches In Diameter Possible

The Severe Thunderstorm Watch Area Is Approximately Along And 70

Statute Miles East And West Of A Line From 30 Miles East

Northeast Of Ithaca New York To 55 Miles East Of Staunton

Virginia.[/color]

Tarp on field at Nats Park.Lot's of volatile weather,wouldn't be surprised to see them bag it.

Sometimes there is an obvious front coming through that they can time.but this is dark clouds moving in from the North and 85-90 MPH winds clashing from the South.

I'd say this game is Appomattox..

Fantasy Alarm says Marlins@Nationals is delayed, but the game should get in

https://www.fantasyalarm.com/playerupdate/258398/the-start-of-tuesday-039-s-game-will-be-delayed-by-rain/

The brunt of the storm is expected to pass out of the D.C. area around 8:15-8:30 with lighter showers lingering to about 9:30 pm or so, but after that they are not expected to get anymore rain for the evening.

Tarp on field at Nats Park.Lot's of volatile weather,wouldn't be surprised to see them bag it.

Sometimes there is an obvious front coming through that they can time.but this is dark clouds moving in from the North and 85-90 MPH winds clashing from the South.

We posted at the same time, and your report is contrary to what fantasy alarm is claiming. In other words, it's probably a toss up.

We posted at the same time, and your report is contrary to what fantasy alarm is claiming. In other words, it's probably a toss up.

Do the guys at Fantasy Alarm live 10 miles from the Stadium,or do they get their weather info from the instant replay guys in New York?

My point is there are 2 volatile,unpredictable fronts colliding.If I had players in more reliable weather scenarios I'd start them.

What do you all think about Colorado @ Philadelphia? Big storm in the area now and a good chance of storms for the rest of the night. Think they'll play?

Not looking good for Indians @ ChiSox either. Anyone in northern chicago area??

What do you all think about Colorado @ Philadelphia? Big storm in the area now and a good chance of storms for the rest of the night. Think they'll play?

There's bad lightning right now in the area and the thunderstorms may last for a few hours on and off. I don't know if it's supposed to continue, but obviously the lightning would likely prevent the game from happening.

More of a chance they play the Colorado - Philly game than the divisional rivalries, in my opinion.

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, May 27, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by The Harsh, May 27, 2014 - No reason given

I'm pulling Wilin Rosario out of my lineup in two leagues, waiting for info on the CLE/CHW to determine what to do with my guys there.

Not looking good for Indians @ ChiSox either. Anyone in northern chicago area??

Things are fine here... so far...

Do the guys at Fantasy Alarm live 10 miles from the Stadium,or do they get their weather info from the instant replay guys in New York?

My point is there are 2 volatile,unpredictable fronts colliding.If I had players in more reliable weather scenarios I'd start them.

Good call.

Marlins@Nationals PPD on yahoo now.

Good call.

Marlins@Nationals PPD on yahoo now.

It was a good call,but I meant 85-90 DEGREE winds,not MPH.My bad.