Sign in to follow this  
Kobe_No_Means_No

2013-2014 Playoffs NBA Finals Game Thread

Well it's clear the quote-unquote greatest player needs more help...pretty sad he continues to need fellow all-stars to help get him rings

There's a report on ESPN that the Heat are targeting Melo in the offseason. Very ambitious, but knowing Pat Riley, Lebron and those guys, anything is possible. If it actually happens, the Heat will have even more "bandwagon" fans...and haters!

Last night, I had nightmares of Danny Green hitting every in-between shot. Oh yea, it actually happened in Game3! I really hope the Heat clean their D up. And Mario Chalmers... he needs to show something. Maybe Lebron needs to scold him in the game.. Surprised no one has done that to Mario yet. The Heat are treating him quite nicely. Yep, Mario needs to get screamed at, and he should be fine going forward.

Would you like for Miami to trade up for Love too? I mean that'd be epic. He could come off bench for LBJ/Melo to relief them. That would be an epic team, wouldnt it?

Cant trade for Love, contracts wouldn't match up, would have to trade one of the big3/4 to make that happen.

Nothing wrong with needing help in a team sport. Not everybody wants to be Kevin Garnett on the Wolves.

• Like 1

Well it's clear the quote-unquote greatest player needs more help...pretty sad he continues to need fellow all-stars to help get him rings

It's a team sport, right?

I wish people would stop taking this apologetic Lebron route. If he gets Melo more power to him, but lets not act he's not going to get hate. It comes with the territory. The whole its a team game is used as justification and an excuse. If Lebron feels he can win by having 3 or 4 four superstars and the rest role players then go ahead, but Tiger Woods,Apple, Walmart, the Yankees all have haters. They are all also great in their own way. If Lebron wants to win this way ok, but lets not act like the hate he gets is not warranted or deserved. It just truly irks me when people think anything in life is free especially success.

Edited by cyberwatty

It is the other guys getting help from LeBron than LeBron getting it from them.

He carried the team all season Wade get rested like what 30 games? Bosh was not helping much either did not improve at all from last year.

While this is all premature talk, I got a feeling that Melo to Miami will indeed happen. This is the decision 2.0 all over again. If I'm LBJ, I wouldn't want this.Don't want to be known as the guy who kept playing with several good players when he is good enough to lead this pack to a title as it stands.

He will continue to be the alpha dog and will continue to shine, but I think Melo will eat up to his numbers more than Wade and Bosh did even if Wade will sit out 30 games. This would actually be fun to see, but isn't this what the whole CBA tried to prevent? That's why CP3 to Lakers was vetoed by Stern.

But these group of friends seem intent in taking pay cuts and screwing the rest of the league

While this is all premature talk, I got a feeling that Melo to Miami will indeed happen. This is the decision 2.0 all over again. If I'm LBJ, I wouldn't want this.Don't want to be known as the guy who kept playing with several good players when he is good enough to lead this pack to a title as it stands.

He will continue to be the alpha dog and will continue to shine, but I think Melo will eat up to his numbers more than Wade and Bosh did even if Wade will sit out 30 games. This would actually be fun to see, but isn't this what the whole CBA tried to prevent? That's why CP3 to Lakers was vetoed by Stern.

But these group of friends seem intent in taking pay cuts and screwing the rest of the league

It's just special to see...a little over a decade ago, all 4 men were drafted in the same class picks 1-5, and have come together to win titles. Carmelo Anthony is a high IQ basketball player and he knows when to take and when to give. He will be fine meshing with Lebron, but I can definitely see Lebron dip his scoring into sub 25PPG and same with Melo. But you know what, both of them don't give a crap about scoring, it's all about titles. I can see Lebron taking a few days off too, which will be very rewarding come playoffs. Lebron isn't about 3-peats, this guy wants to win like 6-7 titles in a row lol.

One thing that would really make the Heat team complete, is if they signed Darko Milicic as the centre.

Lebron-Wade-Melo-Bosh-Millicic

2003 NBA Draft Class

• Like 1

F Work, getting in the way of my enjoyment of the Finals. Amazing couple of games. Game 2 was Lebron playing an all-time great game. Game 3 was Kawhi deciding he wanted to be part of the Finals. Crazy stuff. I fully expect a Lebron party day. 35 points with 10 rebounds and at least 5 assist type game. Hate to say it, but I think the Heat take tonight, but rooting for the Spurs.....

Enjoy it everybody....

• Like 1

F Work, getting in the way of my enjoyment of the Finals. Amazing couple of games. Game 2 was Lebron playing an all-time great game. Game 3 was Kawhi deciding he wanted to be part of the Finals. Crazy stuff. I fully expect a Lebron party day. 35 points with 10 rebounds and at least 5 assist type game. Hate to say it, but I think the Heat take tonight, but rooting for the Spurs.....

Enjoy it everybody....

Working in the afternoon does suck. That's why I switched up my schedule to mornings.

I wish people would stop taking this apologetic Lebron route. If he gets Melo more power to him, but lets not act he's not going to get hate. It comes with the territory. The whole its a team game is used as justification and an excuse. If Lebron feels he can win by having 3 or 4 four superstars and the rest role players then go ahead, but Tiger Woods,Apple, Walmart, the Yankees all have haters. They are all also great in their own way. If Lebron wants to win this way ok, but lets not act like the hate he gets is not warranted or deserved. It just truly irks me when people think anything in life is free especially success.

Expected hate and deserved hate are two separate things. Anyone hating on Lebron for petty things like calling him "not clutch", "leaving Cleveland", "not winning a ring in Cleveland" or "forming a big 3/4" are sad IMO. Just like if someone signs with the Yankees and is instantly hated. Sure it's expected, it's still silly. People forget/overlook that Kobe demanded a trade out of LA while he was under contract.

Edited by brockpapersizer

I dont hate LeBron I think hes an incredible player, I just hate Bosh cus hes an ugly creature and everytime he makes a shot he acts like he just made the shot of his life, just like Westbrook.

• Like 1

Heat just can't handle the Spurs ball movement on offense.

Maaaaaaaan, never thought I would say this but Spurs in 5? I mean it seems that they figured out how to play this Miami defense and how to get clean looks, everything is easy for the Spurs, but still early in the game....I wouldn't doubt LeBron

Go Spurs!! I'm a huge Dallas fan but watching their organization is a beautiful thing. Great teamwork, tremendous coaching and excellent at finding talent.

• Like 1