Sign in to follow this  
Kobe_No_Means_No

2013-2014 Playoffs NBA Finals Game Thread

I am so happy for the Spurs. TD was confident this year that they will beat them and it sure looks like their going to close out the Heat in Game5 @ San Antonio. Bye bye Miami try to get another all star caliber player next year, and send Wade's bum self to the bench.

Clearly LeBron needs more all-stars to cement his legacy as greatest of all time

• Like 3

if i'm a gm with a good point guard and lots of cap space like boston or philly, i go hard after both bosh and lebron this summer.

LeBron is having a good final 27.5 pts 7.3 rebs while shooting .600 FG and 611 from 3pt line.

It is not his fault that Wade and Bosh sucks.

Wade do everyone a favor and just retire.

Easy brother. Wade is having an off night. It's not every night you have to go against an all-NBA defender in Kawhi Leonard, and a disciplined defensive team in the Spurs. Everyone said the same thing about an older Manu, and look how he bounced back this year. These Ossatron knee procedures really take a full year to reach optimum results. Ask Rashard Lewis. He'll be effective for 3 more years. Count on it.

• Like 2

Listen to you Heat haters... you vultures know when to pounce. Before you drool at the carcass, give credit to the butcher.. they just dismantled the Heat and made them look bad for 2 games. This is what happens when you get dismantled.. you look bad. The Heat looked bad, but to say that "Wade and Bosh suck" really shows your maturity. Those guys are back-to-back champs, for crying out loud. The Heat just got beat by a better team. Give credit where credit is due.

• Like 3

WTF HEAT FANS??? Don't you realize that this could possibly be the Heat's last home game of the season and you still F***ing leave your team because they are losing?? Not only the last game of te year, but the big 3 are all about to opt out of their deals, so possibly the end of a mini-era (even if they will most likely still be in Miami next year)???

WHAT A BUNCH OF INGRATES & FOOLS

• Like 6

I highly doubt LeBron leaves Miami.

if wade was still a great player, then he wouldn't. its quite possible that he sees a better chance to win elsewhere. houston or golden state for example.

I think the main issue is the Heat's defense. Their trapping D just doesn't work against the Spurs because of the Spurs' passing. However, they can't play 1 on 1 either because they're at a disadvantage in the paint and against Parker. It's a difficult situation.

• Like 2

Enough of this "Big 3" crap. There's nothing big time about Wade or Bosh anymore. They've been essentially useless.

if wade was still a great player, then he wouldn't. its quite possible that he sees a better chance to win elsewhere. houston or golden state for example.

Even if they lose, LBJ will not leave the heat. I hope he does because the Heat fans are a bunch of idiots, but he won't. Not only is LBJ more mature now, but I don't think he wants to be known as the guy who keeps on switching teams to chase titles. That will affect his legacy. He is the best player in the game, and I believe he will trust Pat Riley to make a good team and surround him with the best talent.

The bond he has developed with the team and his team mates particularly Dwade is also something special. If any he will recruit guys to play for Miami, and not leave Miami. They have a ton of cap space to tweak the team

WTF HEAT FANS??? Don't you realize that this could possibly be the Heat's last home game of the season and you still F***ing leave your team because they are losing?? Not only the last game of te year, but the big 3 are all about to opt out of their deals, so possibly the end of a mini-era (even if they will most likely still be in Miami next year)???

WHAT A BUNCH OF INGRATES & FOOLS

You realize that life goes on after a game of basketball, right? It's just a game, packaged as entertainment for the fans. If I was Lebron, I'd even tell the fans, "We played a horrible game, sorry for the letdown. Have a safe drive home."

Who gets the MVP award for Spurs?

Duncan not so good in last two but one last mvp before retirement or

Kawhi with last 2 performances or

Parker overall good in every game.

I think the main issue is the Heat's defense. Their trapping D just doesn't work against the Spurs because of the Spurs' passing. However, they can't play 1 on 1 either because they're at a disadvantage in the paint and against Parker. It's a difficult situation.

Yep, you hit it right in the head. At least not at this stage, where the Heat's role players and guys they've relied on to do the dirty work (Haslem, Battier, even Miller) are now too old to do it. The Heat need fresh, young legs to play this kind of defense. They will re-tool this offseason, for sure.

Edited by StreetCred

Haha this question was just asked at the Press Conference to Pop, and Pops response was: "NEXT QUESTION" HAHAHAHAH, priceless.

• Like 2

Like I said earlier anytime there is a rematch finals, the team that lost the first time wins the second time.

Enough of this "Big 3" crap. There's nothing big time about Wade or Bosh anymore. They've been essentially useless.

Easy there. Bosh does so many things for this team on both ends that the average fan cannot appreciate and see. He is essential for this team. Wade is the more replaceable cog, but he's still an effective scorer. We can't have tunnel vision and judge Wade in this series alone. He's still an elite player, bottom line. It's just a tough, tough season for him, with the ongoing knee rehab and all.

Edited by StreetCred
  • Like 1

I hope it's Kawhi, I really feel like he was the difference in this series so far imo

Listen to you Heat haters... you vultures know when to pounce. Before you drool at the carcass, give credit to the butcher.. they just dismantled the Heat and made them look bad for 2 games. This is what happens when you get dismantled.. you look bad. The Heat looked bad, but to say that "Wade and Bosh suck" really shows your maturity. Those guys are back-to-back champs, for crying out loud. The Heat just got beat by a better team. Give credit where credit is due.

I'm not even a Heat fan I just want a 7 games series :D

• Like 1

No way Lebron leaves Miami.. it's not all about Wade's health (which I think is being blown out of proportion). It's about the organization, the culture they've developed over the years.. the Riley factor.. the Spoelstra factor.. plus Miami is a great place to lure players.. rest assured, Lebron will stay, and look for the management to re-tool around him.

Edited by StreetCred