Rotoworld.com Forums

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, January 18, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Bateman, January 18, 2015 - No reason given

I hope solid news hits before 11 am. If he's not playing I will need to bid on and stream ajinca immediately. This match up Is too close for comfort.

Now I have to sit out Tyreke.. Was hoping AD was going to anchor my FG & FT while putting me up in points. Oh well, can't risk it. GET BETTER YOU BIG LUMP OF BROW

i have both guys as well and i'm in the exact same situation except i need his boards and FG%.

LAMEEE

Is there any player in pro sports with a more extensive, weirder collection of injuries over the past few years? Hurt fingers, wrist, toes, shoulder, MCL -- the list goes on. He's a beast and I'm not knocking the guy but I don't see him ever playing 75+ games in a season in his career.

For what it's worth: http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/anthony-davis-jrue-holiday-will-miss-toronto-game-injuries

Monty Williams said Davis has “a lot better chance of playing tomorrow (at New York), rather than risk a longer injury. He had a good workout today, but he still had some soreness. We feel like the best way to go about it is to reevaluate today and give him the best chance of playing tomorrow.”

Now I have to sit out Tyreke.. Was hoping AD was going to anchor my FG & FT while putting me up in points. Oh well, can't risk it. GET BETTER YOU BIG LUMP OF BROW

i have both guys as well and i'm in the exact same situation except i need his boards and FG%.

LAMEEE

Well that was a bust ! Hopefully you didn't sit him out

The Pelicans are fighting for their playoff lives. Most would agree that they're probably not going to make it, but losing to the 76ers and Knicks is the last thing they need. Hell, they barely pulled out a W in Toronto yesterday when that game was all but over. They need AD and Jrue. He better be good to go for the next considering he was warming up yesterday and is sitting out today. Only time will tell, though,

The Pelicans are fighting for their playoff lives. Most would agree that they're probably not going to make it, but losing to the 76ers and Knicks is the last thing they need. Hell, they barely pulled out a W in Toronto yesterday when that game was all but over. They need AD and Jrue. He better be good to go for the next considering he was warming up yesterday and is sitting out today. Only time will tell, though,

Disrespectful to put Philly in the same category as the Knicks :P

Archived