Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopmakingsense

Anthony Davis 2014-2015 Season Outlook

The Pelicans are fighting for their playoff lives. Most would agree that they're probably not going to make it, but losing to the 76ers and Knicks is the last thing they need. Hell, they barely pulled out a W in Toronto yesterday when that game was all but over. They need AD and Jrue. He better be good to go for the next considering he was warming up yesterday and is sitting out today. Only time will tell, though,

Disrespectful to put Philly in the same category as the Knicks :P

Haha I hear ya, but you get my point! Man, the Knicks are bad.. I remember Amare killing the Pels last time around so you never know!

can't afford davis to be sitting out against weak teams like the knicks and lakers sigh

Rejoice!

Anthony Davis (toe) has been upgraded to probable for Wednesday's game against the Lakers.

After missing the last three games, it looks like Davis' fantasy owners will get their star player back Wednesday night. Assuming Davis plays, Ryan Anderson will return to a bench role while Alexis Ajinca's fantasy value will take a big hit.

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, January 20, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Patrick Bateman, January 20, 2015 - No reason given

i'm playing first place team, thank god he back

got screwed yesterday because he was such a late scratch

His slow starts to games always worry me, then he gets more touches and fills up the stat line

I'd like to invest in AD. His stocks are always rising. ;)

ANOTHER BLOCK! & 0 TO's!

holy god

I can't wait for Whiteside vs AD.

I can't wait for Whiteside vs AD.

Realistically: They'll probably both cancel each other out in terms of shot blocking, or AD will use his much more elite skill to outplay a still nervous Hassan.

Dream (As an owner of both): They'll go crazy and both break Elmore Smith's 17 block record at the end of the third quarter, and try to outdo each other for who gets the all time record. All the while I open up a 30+ block lead on my opponent that week.