Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darthsquidius

Rate this mock draft :)

Ill be in a 12 team ppr league and overall Im not mad at this draft. Ill be picking 2nd overall in a snake draft. I dont like Knowshown as my flex though. Thoughts?

1st. Jamaal Charles RB

2nd. Le'Veon Bell RB

3rd. Antonio Brown WR

4th. Cam Newton QB

5th. Wes Welker WR

6th. Knowshon Moreno RB

7th. Dennis Pitta TE

8th. Anquan Boldin WR

9th. Knile Davis RB

10th. Tony Romo QB

11th. Panthers D/ST D/ST

12th. Delanie Walker TE

13th. Matt Prater K

14th. Jerick McKinnon RB

15th. Andrew Hawkins WR

16th. Marvin Jones WR

1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, D/ST, K

Cam in the 4th seems way too high too me. I would roll the dice with Luck or Stafford (one of those 2 should be around pick). Moreno at 6 is high too considering the team he's on now.

You think I should take another WR in the 4th and wait on QB? My 4th round is 47th overall, and 5th round is 50th overall.

Cam in round 4 for me is pretty close to being early round 5. Id prefer Stafford honestly, but hes being been drafting earlier in my Mocks than my 4th round usually, and I dont like Luck this year drafting in the 5th.

I wouldn't wait too long on a QB unless you're willing to gamble on some guys to bounce back from injury like RG3/Romo or bad years (Brady/Matty Ice/Kaep). Foles should be available at that portion of the draft but who knows.

I agree with Moreno flex and Cam being a little too high in the 4th but given you got Welker I think starters are pretty good. For me, the biggest concern is the lack of depth due to your 10-13th picks.

Dude.. Don't draft Moreno.

From a guy who has watched "Slow-shon" for the last 4 years that was 100% Manning and the system. He will crumble in that Miami system.

I would wait at QB in a 12-man. After the top 3 there's no point in rushing things. I'd much rather have Miller a round or two later than Knowshon Moreno.

I'm shocked Marvin Jones was there in the 16th round of a 12 team. You lucked out there. I don't see that happening in your real draft. Why did you take a kicker so early?

I would wait at QB in a 12-man. After the top 3 there's no point in rushing things. I'd much rather have Miller a round or two later than Knowshon Moreno.

I'm shocked Marvin Jones was there in the 16th round of a 12 team. You lucked out there. I don't see that happening in your real draft. Why did you take a kicker so early?

Also thought this exact same thing eventhought I liked the mock overall. I don't think I've ever drafted a kicker before the last round, it just make no sense