Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Kevin Durant 2014-2015 Season Outlook

Taking another perspective... He had the surgery to replace the screw in his foot on February 23, and it hasn't even been a month and he's already trying to play basketball. I know he hasn't played in a game yet, but he's obviously putting in work doing basketball drills and other related activities, just let you see how professional athletes are not normal human beings when it comes to injuries. If any of us gets any kind of surgery I bet we are sitting home playing Xbox for the next two months before starting rehab lol

one question to medical experts, is this injury of his a chronic injury?

Take your time Princess aka Tobias Harris.

The one year I get to own KD and this happens. A total of 20 or so games while being hurt.

In regards to the point regarding healing quick, keep in mind they have the best doctors in the world supporting them and that's why he gets paid 20 mill a yr!

I'm not one for fear mongering much, but I am very anxious this particular press conference will include phrases as "setback" and "rest of season". The signs are just awful right now :(

Out indefinitely, shut down from basketball activities, not ruled out for season though, per Presti. I'd say he's done though. Just my opinion.

News conference just confirmed he's out indefinitely.

No time table and it's even possible he misses the playoffs in general. I hate to fear monger as much as the next guy but it's almost certain he's not playing these next 2-3 weeks.

Out indefinitely, shut down from basketball activities, not ruled out for season though, per Presti. I'd say he's done though. Just my opinion.

Most likely, yes. They are going to schedule new evluations to find out why the soreness is still persisting.

"Unles he is able to play without soreness, he won't be back on the floor."

...i guess anthony morrows replacing my KD....sigh

There goes my championship chances. My fault for drafting him.

KD is out till playoff..IF they make it that far!! Was trying my darndest to trade for him in all my leagues. Even ready to give up Curry and AD. As my beloved Warriors know very well, the best trades are the ones you DON"T make :) Wonder where he goes next year..top 3? Top 5? Top 10?

KD is out till playoff..IF they make it that far!! Was trying my darndest to trade for him in all my leagues. Even ready to give up Curry and AD. As my beloved Warriors know very well, the best trades are the ones you DON"T make :) Wonder where he goes next year..top 3? Top 5? Top 10?

He's still gotta be top 5. If not top 3, assuming health to begin the season. I would go AD, Curry, Harden over him, and maybe Lebron and Westbrook. The upside is too great to let a healthy KD dip later than that.

Chances of winning a ship obviously go down without him, and here I thought I got a steal drafting him at #21 and thinking my league mates were insane to let him fall. I guess I was the dumb one.

I would say he's definitely top 5 next year if completely healthy..but would I take him top 5?? Hell no lol I don't want any part of foot injuries It wouldn't bother me one bit taking someone a lil less valuable before him if he were still on the boards..