Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsrich

?Montee Ball or Arian Foster for AJ Green?

I think Ball for AJ is fair. however, in my league, I tried that trade (me sending AJ) and was told Ball was worth more than that and i need to include more. go figure!

Post accidently was submitted before I could add more..!

I've got Green. My top 4 wideouts are Green/Calvin/Jordy/Garcon. We start 3 WR and 3 RB. The issue is since I drafted Garcon (unintentionally), my RBs are Spiller/Jackson/PThomas, so I am looking for upgrading them. Non-ppr.

I've tried to send Garcon for Ellington or for Mathews but was rejected.

Yeah Garcon isnt worth Ellington or Mathews at the moment.

I would consider Ball for AJ Green because your RB aren't to good sincce You have PThomas for non-PPR formats.

I rather have green over those 2.

Green is worth more than that...

Thanks for the help in mine.

Would probably shop Green around more and then make a decision...I think you could get more for him

Why are you asking us? You aren't trading with us, you need to ask people in your league, we can say yes to everything, but if they say no to everything you're just wasting everyone's time and occupying space on this forum with needless questions.

Get an offer, then come back here and ask if it's fair before you hit accept. Even better this will give you a good idea what's fair and what's not

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/FFLranks14top300/2014-fantasy-football-rankings-preseason-top-300

Agree with the others. Keep AJ.

You do need help at RB though. I'd definitely keep pushing Garcon on people, with the intention of selling him on his stats last year, since he is likely to regress with a new offensive coordinator and Desean Jackson now taking away targets.

Try Garcon + any of your RBs for a better RB (like Demarco or Gio) + a lower ranked (but high upside) WR like Jordan Matthews or Markus Wheaton.

Help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=453720