Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TexasBlueMoon

Best online 'alert' notification system (email/text) for fantasy football updates

I lost out on adding Tim Wright today after the news of his trade to Patriots broke out. This got me thinking... is there a website that gives instant notifications on news updates crucial for fantasy football, like player trades, or change in depth chart hierarchy? Something like closermonkey.com for baseball would be great.

I found out because I got a twitter notification that some people were talking about the Pats but mainly, I would set up push notifications for GMail and subscribe to some kind of news source for emails.

For my fantasy league, My phone notifies me instantly when a waiver wire move or trade is made.

I found out because I got a twitter notification that some people were talking about the Pats but mainly, I would set up push notifications for GMail and subscribe to some kind of news source for emails.

For my fantasy league, My phone notifies me instantly when a waiver wire move or trade is made.

Thanks. What's the best email news source for fantasy football you recommend?

Thanks. What's the best email news source for fantasy football you recommend?

I get footballguys notifications sometimes but it isn't the greatest for instant updates. Solid analysis though.

I don't know how but my friends get updates from an ESPN app to their phone that delivers breaking news.