Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rdonatiello

Rate My team

I had 4th pick in 10 team half point PPR league here my team

QB- Matthew Stafford (5th)

WR- Calvin Johnson (1st )

WR- Alshon Jeffrey (3rd)

RB- Andre Ellington (2nd)

RB- Shane Vareen (6th)

TE- Charles Clay (14th)

FLEX- Corrdarelle Patterson (4th)

DEF- Cincinnati (15th)

K- Phil Dawson (16th)

Bench- Toby Gerhart(8th), Pierre Thomas(7th), Carlos Hyde(11th), Bishop Sankey(9th), Sammy Watkins (13th), Justin Hunter (10th) , Jeremy Hill (12th)

Purposely went with a lot of rookie’s running backs on my bench. There seems to always be 1 or 2 that really break out so I figured I’d stock up and hope 1 does

I really like Ellington this year, but 2nd round is a reach. Stafford + Johnson combo is great. Patterson is poised to break out. Well built team. Verneen will do well this year.

i like it….. im not big on ellington this year but love vereen and thomas as PPR backs and gerheart in the 10th is good value based on the volume he will receive alone. ur WR are stacked if you hit on hunter u will be loaded

Why all the hate on Charles Clay over 700 yards last year and had 7 touchdowns even gets some goal line carries on occasion. Vernon Davis is about a 5th rounder and the difference between him and clays projected totals is only 8 points on Yahoo and I got Clay way later

Ellington would've been there for you in the 3rd round. Always has been in this year's mock drafts. I'm not high on Watkins, he's already crippled before opening week.

Nice team , maybe instead of keeping all those running backs , maybe get Calvins backup if there . Just in case he gets hurt . I drafted sproils just to back up my #1 pick Mccoy.

Thanks for the help. Yeah, looks very strong in PPR, plus I like the possibilities on the bench in the late season. Only thing that makes we wince a bit is Ellington (as mentioned above), plus Cordarelle Rd 4 might be a bust - but if you like him then that's probably where you have to get him.

I had 4th pick in 10 team half point PPR league here my team

QB- Matthew Stafford (5th)

WR- Calvin Johnson (1st )

WR- Alshon Jeffrey (3rd)

RB- Andre Ellington (2nd)

RB- Shane Vareen (6th)

TE- Charles Clay (14th)

FLEX- Corrdarelle Patterson (4th)

DEF- Cincinnati (15th)

K- Phil Dawson (16th)

Bench- Toby Gerhart(8th), Pierre Thomas(7th), Carlos Hyde(11th), Bishop Sankey(9th), Sammy Watkins (13th), Justin Hunter (10th) , Jeremy Hill (12th)

Purposely went with a lot of rookie’s running backs on my bench. There seems to always be 1 or 2 that really break out so I figured I’d stock up and hope 1 does

Thanks for the help in mine!

You reached a bit for Ellington, but you made it up with a nice Gerhart pick.

I think you did pretty well. I'm not sure about Patterson or Sankey personally and I think you may struggle on some byes but who usually doesn't? Solid team in my opinion but I agree that probably the main weak spot is TE.