Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mustangt125

Rate My Teams Guys - WHIR

Team #1

9th pick in a 12 team league

.5 PPR with RB/WR flex

QB - Philip Rivers (10)

RB - Andre Ellington (3)

RB - Joique Bell (5)

WR - Brandon Marshall (2)

WR - Roddy White (4)

Flex - Kendall Wright (6)

TE - Jimmy Graham (1)

Bench

WR - Golden Tate (7)

RB - Fred Jackson (8)

RB - Jeremy Hill (9)

RB - Mark Ingram (11)

WR - Andrew Hawkins (12)

RB - LaGarrette Blount (13)

RB - Christine Michael (14)

I then took Cardinals D, Paul Posluzsny, and Nick Folk. I usually stream defenses and kickers unless I get a hot hand so don't worry about those.

Have already been offered AJ Green and Gerhart for Marshall and Bell, but I think I'll stick with them for now.

Team #2

8th pick in a 12 team league

.5 PPR with RB/WR/TE Flex

QB - Tony Romo (10)

RB - Montee Ball (2)

RB - Andre Ellington (3)

WR - Keenan Allen (4)

WR - Cordarrelle Patterson (5)

Flex - Toby Gerhart (6)

TE - Jimmy Graham (1)

Bench

WR - Eric Decker (7)

RB - Fred Jackson (8)

RB - Jeremy Hill (9)

RB - Mark Ingram (11)

WR - Aaron Dobson (12)

WR - James Jones (13)

TE - Tim Wright (14)

I then got Robert Quinn, Cardinals D, and Nick Novak at kicker.

I narrowly lost out on some guys that I wanted in both drafts, but that's gonna happen. I got pretty drunk at the end of round one and had no intention of ending up with Jackon, Hill, and Ingram in both drafts, but it may work out.

In the second draft I went for Ball in round 2 because Marshall was the only elite WR left, and I didn't want to have the same first two picks in both drafts.

Thoughts? Let me know what you think and what you think I should look at next.

Post a link and I will help in return.

Edit: We also do 25 return yards is one point. I didn't really want Patterson but my target Michael Floyd got picked right in front of me.

I think both are very good teams. Team A has studs but upside RBs. Team B is very balanced. Both, on paper, look like playoff teams to me. Thanks for helping on mine.

Thanks for helping me out. Your first team is definitely better, but the 2nd one is still very good. I just don't like room and gehart is a risk..

Team #1: Really awesome that you got Ellington 3rd round 9th pick. I like Roddy, Joique, and Tate. Hopefully some of your RB depth pick pan out.

Team #2: Again with Ellington coupled with Ball is strong. I really like Keenan and Patterson this year.

Graham is Graham. You pretty much have to take that beast when he's there at your spots. A lot of mocks/drafts with Graham turn ugly but you avoided that both times.

Both teams are solid in my opinion. Team #1 has the edge on team #2 but they are both solid. Both benches have decent players with good upside.

Thanks for your help. I think both teams look great. Curious as to why you chose T Romo and P Rivers as your QB's?

I have had both of them before, but no specific reason. It didn't work out for me positional wise to get an elite one, and then after I took a TE round one I wanted to stock up on WR/RB in the middle rounds.

I got both of them super late, was the last to take a QB in one league for sure, maybe both. But with Romo, they're going to be down and in lots of shootouts, so he's going to have to throw a lot. He's quietly been a very good fantasy QB for a while now.

both team are kinda the same, but both looks good. i like team 2 better, romo will do great for u but in the end he'll end up kill ya. never trust a cowboy or patriots