Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Mercedes Lewis 2014 Outlook

As Jordan Cameron is my only TE, I will be scouring the waiver trash of TE's this week.

If he's getting 9 targets, I'm game.

HIs name is MARCEDES not mercedes lol

Eligible to return for Week 12. Decent RZ threat and did look good in his 2nd game of the year before going down on his injury. That was also with Henne, who is a worse QB than Bortles (though not by much). Still, with the change in QB for Marcedes, is he worth a stash? And from what I've read he is a better blocker than Harbor and has even better hands.

Eligible to return for Week 12. Decent RZ threat and did look good in his 2nd game of the year before going down on his injury. That was also with Henne, who is a worse QB than Bortles (though not by much). Still, with the change in QB for Marcedes, is he worth a stash? And from what I've read he is a better blocker than Harbor and has even better hands.

I like it. Not a bad stash for those in deep leagues.

Posted · Hidden by phatrat, November 17, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by phatrat, November 17, 2014 - No reason given

Might have to add him as Julius owner. He's always been a consistent RZ threat. It's either Lewis or Larry Donut for me.

Been stashing him for the last 8 weeks. I fully expect him to get 5/70/2 when I bench him, and 2/17/0 when I start him.

That's the year of the TE I am having.

Bump time

Anyone else taking the plunge and picking him up?

Bump time

Anyone else taking the plunge and picking him up?

You really seem to be propping up Lewis in multiple threads, for whatever reason. :)

Bump time Anyone else taking the plunge and picking him up?

You really seem to be propping up Lewis in multiple threads, for whatever reason. :)

I know man. I just need a backup plan as a Julius owner. I'm just trying to gauge y'all's opinions on Lewis.

I'm taking a look at this guy but if hes the better blocker of the two bt him and Harbor wont Harbor be running more pass routes? With Allen Robinson out for year and Hurns banged up they will likely go to two te sets a lot. Or at least they should since their oline sucks too.

Picked him up since Dwayne Allen is hurt. I'll give him a start, though I am undeniably hesitant to do so.

I'm taking a flier on him this week. I just added him and I didn't waste my wavier claim because his team is coming off a bye. JAX knows they have to get him involved to help Bortles. The Colts are 29th against the TE according to Football Outsiders. I think he's worth a start if your an Olsen owner.

Posted · Hidden by phatrat, November 18, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by phatrat, November 18, 2014 - No reason given

Do you guys think Tamme is better option week 12?

Everywhere I read no one is very high on this guy but I just get the feeling that he is going to do pretty good. He has been practicing in full for the last 2 weeks. I have been shuffling TE's in and out each week and think I might drop Owen Daniels for him?

IND vs TEs:

27th in DVOA

29th in PPR allowed

27th in YPG allowed

TEs they've faced and how they performed in .5PPR:

Julius - best game of the year

Ertz - 3rd best

Delanie - 2nd best

Daniels - 3rd best

Gresham - 2nd best

Miller - best

Donnell - 5th best

So, whatever set a floor-ceiling spectrum for Lewis and this week should be much closer to his normative ceiling of low double digits than his normative floor of bupkis. Seems like the definition of boom-bust: if he's used, he does really, really well; if he isn't, that's just weird.

Variable: it is the Jags, so who really knows, I guess.

Ill pass, Indy got gashed by NE, maybe Denard Robinson does the same, but I am not picking up a guy who just came back from an injury. How did Rudolph work out in his return?