Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tallkid33

Looking to replace TO and possibly Wayne for week 17 Championship

.5 for reception one point for 20 yards and a bonus at 100, 6 for a TD. Here are some options: Nate Washington, Jerry Porter, Ronald Curry, Drew Bennett, Brandon Stokely, Dennis Northcut, Brad Smith, Devard Darling, James Jones, Arnaz Battle, Darrell Jackson, Sam Hurd, Bobby Wade and Bryant Johnson. Out of this studly bunch which two are gonna get me the most points. Thanks

.5 for reception one point for 20 yards and a bonus at 100, 6 for a TD. Here are some options: Nate Washington, Jerry Porter, Ronald Curry, Drew Bennett, Brandon Stokely, Dennis Northcut, Brad Smith, Devard Darling, James Jones, Arnaz Battle, Darrell Jackson, Sam Hurd, Bobby Wade and Bryant Johnson. Out of this studly bunch which two are gonna get me the most points. Thanks

One of those guys I haven't picked up yet but am thinking about is James Jones. He's good, explosive and seems to have developed a backup role behind Jennings and Driver. I'm waiting on weather forecasts since the game's in GB. The second guess is all yours.

I'd go with James Jones too. There's no point for GB to use Driver or Jennings for the whole game, or even a half, which will give Jones some increased looks for the game.