Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rdf8585

Early call on my keepers?

- 10 teams

- 3 keepers

- PPR - see scoring

I have 4 players worthy of keeper status - LJ, Edwards, MJD, and Marshall. I can keep 3. It's a transition period for me - I've been keeping Alexander, LJ, and Portis for the last few seasons and won a title with that core in 2005. However, since then, those 3 have had a lot of problems, from unexpected decline and injuries, and I've sinced moved Portis for MJD.

So which 3 do you keep - LJ, Edwards, MJD, and Marshall? I'm a big fan of Marshall, the 10th highest scoring WR in my league, but keeping him may still be a leap of faith. LJ has been great in the past, but his overuse in 2006 had me worried about him prior to this season, and his situation is only cloudier now. Some on here vow not to touch LJ in their drafts next year. MJD can be dynamic, but Taylor needs to hit the road. Edwards has been great.

I also have DeAngelo Williams, but he likely only gets consideration if Foster is out of there.

Roster Positions:

QB, WR, RB, TE, W/R, W/R, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories:

Passing Yards (25 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (4)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (1)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (5)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Get rid of Marshall me thinks.

LJ is still the featured back when he is healthy...Who knows being injured and resting might actually give him some bounce next year....but other than that slight glimpse of hope I would cut him. On the flipside running backs are thinner in numbers than wideouts I also say get rid of Marshall.