Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tikigods

RB for Week 17

Here is my list of RB:

Frank Gore

Ryan Grant

Marshawn Lynch

Thomas Jones

Selvin Young

Kenton Keith

I'm curious what people think Ryan Grant's playing time will look like in week 17. He is playing Detroit and should gut them with the run but I can see him playing one series then Jackson getting all the carries.

I like Gore's match up so I'm playing him plus I'm pretty sure he'll get all the carries.

The toss up is Lynch, Grant, Jones, Young, and Keith. Keith looks like a lock to play but Ten def? Lynch should play but may split with Jackson. Thoughts on Philly's defense against the run? Thomas Jones hasn't done much all year but he is against KC. Young will probably split with Henry and is against a tough Minny defense against the run.

Grant and Gore?

I like Gore and Lynch.

I don't see Grant getting a lot of carries. Jones, as you said, hasn't done much this year. Selvin has been very unproductive the past few weeks, and Keith has the toughest match up of them all, especially since Tennesee REALLY needs the win.

I like Gore and Lynch.

I don't see Grant getting a lot of carries. Jones, as you said, hasn't done much this year. Selvin has been very unproductive the past few weeks, and Keith has the toughest match up of them all, especially since Tennesee REALLY needs the win.

Appreciated. I was thinking along the same lines. I'm up against Edge and Jacobs (who I hope doesn't play).

This is why my league ends on week 16 because of the many sits and reduced playing times. I would say Gore and Lynch...Gotta go with your workhorses and they have been just that.

This is why my league ends on week 16 because of the many sits and reduced playing times. I would say Gore and Lynch...Gotta go with your workhorses and they have been just that.

We kicked around the merits and demerits of Week 17 finals. Rotosteve says they do it for the 100K championship albeit a different version of the standard but nonetheless a Week 17 final.

I'm inclined to go with the Gore-Lynch combo this week. I did see Peters is out for the season. How much will that impact Lynch's numbers?

Dont start lynch...shivver...

Who would you start then? My other options are: Kenton Keith, Thomas Jones, Selvin Young, or Ryan Grant.