Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Specter

Bench LaDainian for league championships?

How much playtime is he expected to have before they rest him for yet another disappointing post season? I mean, all the Chargers have left to play for is seeding position, and Turner and Sproles seem servicable enough, especially against the Raiders 31st ranked run D. Will he be in long enough to post 100 YD/1TD again? Will 100 YD/1TD be enough of a difference maker to seal away victory? What say you, rotoworld forums?

I'm keeping him in my lineup. Even with 100 yds and a td, he'll still be servicable for me. But I'm keeping an eye on reports, just in case.

Who else do you have available? Honestly, I would sit him because he'll probably only play a series then sit. Norv Turner is a knucklehead. He's already shown he's going to sit LT2 when the game is meaningless and this game is pretty much meaningless.

Help with mine is appreciated. http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=46394

I currently have Kenny Watson again Miami (32nd rank Run D), Kolby Smith against the Jets (31st rank Run D), and TJ Duckett in Flex against the Packers (16th rank Run D) starting with LT2 on the bench. Colston along with LT2 is also being considered in Flex, but I don't want to get burned by that ailing back again. Brandon Marshall, Lee Evans, and Jerricho Cotchery are starting at WR.

I currently have Kenny Watson again Miami (32nd rank Run D), Kolby Smith against the Jets (31st rank Run D), and TJ Duckett in Flex against the Packers (16th rank Run D) starting with LT2 on the bench. Colston along with LT2 is also being considered in Flex, but I don't want to get burned by that ailing back again. Brandon Marshall, Lee Evans, and Jerricho Cotchery are starting at WR.

I'm struggling with the same decision with both LT2 and Colston. I think I'm playing them both.

Please help me out...http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=46463