Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rush2112

Vernon Davis on waivers scoop him up?

An impatient owner just dropped Vernon Davis and picked up Antonio Gates not sure why, anyway would you drop Kelce for Davis? I have the #8 waiver claim. Travis is my back up since i have Julius Thomas starting league is PPR Who do you like most ROS either V.D. or Kelce.

What say you?

Agreed. I like Travis Kelce. Not buying into the hype, he's just proving himself.

I would not drop Kelce for Davis.

He should lead them in targets going forward and I could absolutely see them splitting him out wide more with Donnie Avery hurt. The Travis Kelce Hype train could be a fun one to ride for the ROS especially in a PPR league.

Prefer Kelce - never been a big fan of VD and his back injuries are worrisome. He's probably 2 or 3 option in that passing attack, and I think Kelce has a real shot to be KC's #1.

So far it's Kelce is up 3 - 0 over Davis in the votes.

Anyone else with thoughts?

I like Kelce a lot as well (I am on the train). When you look at the system he is in and his production so far being on limited snaps. He has a lot of ceiling left imo. Keep Kelce. The kid is going to be a stud.

Thanks for help on mine.

You have Julius and a backup TE with significant upside. You don't need VD. Normally I would say go for Vernon but the back spasms scare me because they can linger. Kelce is a legin TE2 and can be future trade bait if he continues the path he's on.

You don't need him but I'd grab him and try to trade Kelce or Julius depending on team needs.

Thank you everyone for your help. I'm gonna stick with Kelce ROS. Gonna wait till he has another solid game and try and trade him for something. Good luck this week, and enjoy Packers/Vikings football tonight.

An impatient owner just dropped Vernon Davis and picked up Antonio Gates not sure why, anyway would you drop Kelce for Davis? I have the #8 waiver claim. Travis is my back up since i have Julius Thomas starting league is PPR Who do you like most ROS either V.D. or Kelce.

What say you?

Kelce for sure. He is KC's biggest deep threat. Thanks for the help.