Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nanas4Football

Waiver help- pick up Andre Williams, Hillman or Branden Oliver.Whir.

1/2 point PPR.

Rbs are Montee, Tate, Sankey, Asiata.

People of Roto. I drafted AP and Montee 1,2. AP is gone and tempted to actually drop Montee.

If I drop Sankey, who shall I pick up? I'm tempted to go Hillman because Montee sucked so badly and I'm not convinced he will be handed the job back. Oliver could fill Woodheads spot if Matthews returns. Andre is very intriguing grounding and pounding.

Thanks guys. WHIR.

If go for Hillman. It seems like Ball will be out for a bit and he should be able to thrive in Denver.

Andre Williams is the RB I want. He has the most potential for the rest of the season. Rashad Jennings has an MCL sprain. Means it's almost guaranteed he will miss 2-3 weeks. Giants have bye week on week 8, so not likely you'll see Jennings til after week 8. Andre Williams may have stolen his job by then...

Ronnie Hillman has a great opportunity too... but I've seen enough of Hillman in the past to know I don't really trust the guy.. plus CJ Anderson will get work at RB too.

Oliver is the best option if you just need a one-week filler. He's playing the horrible Raiders.. Ryan Mathews is out.. Donald Brown concussed..

I'd go with Hillman. I see him running away with Denver's RB job.

I like Andre as well. Ball could miss only 2 weeks

I'd rank Oliver, Williams then Hillman. Oliver is taking over the Danny Woodhead position so he'll have a regular spot in the offense it would appear even with Mattthews back. And let's face it, Matthews isn't durable. Williams next. While he's the most talented of the 3, not sure what his carries look like once Jennings is back. But still, lot's of upside and I can see the argument for Williams first.

Williams all day. He is going to be a stud the next two weeks and should remain in a healthy committee when Jennings returns after the bye.