Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buckaroos

Looking for Cincinnati area keeper auction league

Let me know if you have a league that has an opening. Ive played in a Chicago area league for over 15 years and the drive every year for the draft isn't that fun anymore.

i don't have a league but i'd be interested in a nati league as well.

Im guessing you live in the area? I would like to join or potentially start a league with a live draft. Online drafts aren't as fun in my opinion..

We offer a live draft in the Bowling Green, KY area (north of Nashville) for auction. We would expand to 12 teams this season. We are a head-to-head 12 team auction league that keeps five players. Salary cap is $260 and buy in is $125.

If you want more information, send an email to fantasybaseball2008@insightbb.com

Im guessing you live in the area? I would like to join or potentially start a league with a live draft. Online drafts aren't as fun in my opinion..

yeah i'm just across the river from you in northern ky(15 minutes from the stadiums). it's been awhile since i've done a face to face draft and would definitely be up for it depending on the specs.

We offer a live draft in the Bowling Green, KY area (north of Nashville) for auction. We would expand to 12 teams this season. We are a head-to-head 12 team auction league that keeps five players. Salary cap is $260 and buy in is $125.

If you want more information, send an email to fantasybaseball2008@insightbb.com

well that's closer than chicago for buckaroos but i'd like to find something closer than 3 1/2 hrs away ideally. it's an option tho.

sure but i can't promise anything though. like i said before, i'd prefer something a little closer.

I am also looking for something in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.. Bowling Green's too far of a drive for my lazy self. Thanks for the offer though..

fantasybaseball2008@insightbb.com, This commissioner has a history of payouts of less that 100% after website fees, slow payments and shady league transactions in his regular leagues. Buyer beware.

I'm up the road in Dayton and would be interested in getting something together.

I am also in the Cincinnati area (West Chester) and looking for a league. I was in a 12 team 5x5 here locally for the last 5 years, but the $500 entry fee plus moves gets a little taxing. I am looking for something in the $250 and under range. I could possibly bring 1-3 other interested people to a league. Email me at jeff.cohen75@gmail.com if interested, or reply to this post. I see a couple of you looking for a league in the Greater Cincinnati area as well.

Jeff

Im in the Dayton area, would love to get together with total strangers and do a fantasy baseball league!

Let me know, Im an experienced manager with over 10 years experience in many different league setups!

mdhuysman@hotmail.com

Depending on the draft date & time, I would be interested and might have a friend interested as well.

we are both from from Southern Indiana but would make the trip for the right league setup.

I am in for sure. I would be more than happy to run the league. We would probably use TQStats for the stat service. 5x5 mixed league. 10-12 teams preferrably. Draft date can be negotiated but looking at sometime b/w mid March and opening day. Weekend draft preferred. I would also be happy to have the draft at my house. We can discuss fees, but I would like to do between $100 and $200 per team. 20 free moves and $3 a move beyond that. Pickups can occur at anytime, but would only be in effect on a weekly basis.

Please email genuine interest to me at jeff.cohen75@gmail.com

Looking forward to getting a league going!

Jeff

Let me know if you have a league that has an opening. Ive played in a Chicago area league for over 15 years and the drive every year for the draft isn't that fun anymore.

We have a 22 year-old league with 3 openings in Cincinnati. It is 5 x 5 with NL teams and a few AL teams in pool. Auction draft and keepers. Cost is about $200 per year. 15 teams. You can email me at mhalloran@zoomtown.com if interested.

Mike

Not sure if you are still looking to join a league in Cincinnati, but we have an opening in one.

Mike

mhalloran@zoomtown.com