Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Answer

M.Floyd or M.Wallace? WHIR

to your point, Wallce. You're starting Ellington and Palmer and Jacksonville is going to give up passing td's. I like Wallace.

you can't go wrong with either. with that said, if i had to choose one, i'd go with Michael Floyd. and that's due to game flow. I think the dolphins might end up running ALL over the jags. and with a big lead, there's no reason to throw much, other then clock kill and run run run. Whereas, i think the eagles will score points and it could go back and forth, forcing the cards to throw. and when they do, it's to floyd.

Thanks for the help. I would go with Wallace. Solid production and their best receiving option.

Wallace if you think the Jags will stay in it long enough for him to take advantage of the matchup. Floyd will be in a more competitive game, so he will probably be relevant till the end.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Wallace.

Arizona is going to lose.

I'd play Floyd because they'll be playing from behind.

Floyd, should be a closer game, more of a shootout. Dolphins will probably get a lead and grind out the run game. Wallace seems to have a solid floor but Floyd definitely offers more upside.

Returning the help.

It's close but I'd go Floyd because I think Miami will get up ahead and run out the game against Jax. Cards v Philly has the potential to be close and Palmer is back.

Thanks for helping with mine - my take is Floyd.....I'm a Cards fan and he is clearly Carson's favorite receiver

Difficult to sit Floyd when Palmer is playing - they have great chemistry