Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phobreeze30

Should i trade Beal? WHIR

Im targeting Klay Thompson right now. I was wondering if i should trade my Bradley Beal and maybe another filler player. Team is Sig #1 so if you can formulate a better trade or give opinions let me know! Post links!

Thats an 8 Team league roster? Anyways you can certainly afford to trade beal but you're not gonna find that much value for him until he plays.

You might have to offer Beal and Jabari for Klay or Roy hibs and beal for klay to get it done.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=485059

Yeah its an 8 team private league lol. I already have Jabari and hibbs in a trade right now for kemba and david west. should i throw in trey burke and beal for Klay?

Thats an 8 Team league roster? Anyways you can certainly afford to trade beal but you're not gonna find that much value for him until he plays.

You might have to offer Beal and Jabari for Klay or Roy hibs and beal for klay to get it done.

Yeah its an 8 team private league lol. I already have Jabari and hibbs in a trade right now for kemba and david west. should i throw in trey burke and beal for Klay?

Let me guess it went Westbrook 1st round, Jefferson 2nd, Drummond 3rd, Kobe 4th, Favors 5th, Dwade 6th, Matthews 7th?

Depends on what the owner of Klay needs right so if he's thin at PG burke might be that guy that makes it a deal for him

Let me guess it went Westbrook 1st round, Jefferson 2nd, Drummond 3rd, Kobe 4th, Favors 5th, Dwade 6th, Matthews 7th?

Depends on what the owner of Klay needs right so if he's thin at PG burke might be that guy that makes it a deal for him

Basically. i got Beal in the 7th round and then wesley after

I think it's going to be tough for you to get klay right now as beals value is low due to injury. Maybe try Beal and Isiah who is playing well right now, but I would wait until Beal hits a nice streak and then sell him.

Thanks for your help on mine

I think it's going to be tough for you to get klay right now as beals value is low due to injury. Maybe try Beal and Isiah who is playing well right now, but I would wait until Beal hits a nice streak and then sell him.

Thanks for your help on mine

Beal and Klay thompson are the same tbh. I threw in Trey Burke because he's also doing well. I. Thomas is too much to give away

Klay is basically a 3rd rounder in most leagues. it will take a lot more than an inuured beal. beal and burke is worth a shot but I wouldn't do it if I was that other guy.

DWade & Klay seems to have the same value, add in Beal to sweeten the pot. Tbh, I don't see Beal = Klay... so Klay is much more valuable and is really ballin' right now.

You can also try your RWB for his Klay + 1. If.... you're not planning to stash RWB. :)

Thanks for the help in mine! :D

DWade & Klay seems to have the same value, add in Beal to sweeten the pot. Tbh, I don't see Beal = Klay... so Klay is much more valuable and is really ballin' right now.

You can also try your RWB for his Klay + 1. If.... you're not planning to stash RWB. :)

Thanks for the help in mine! :D

Beal was besting and feasting during the playoffs this year.. hmm. i already traded RWB/Kobe for LBJ and Dragic. I might try D wade and trey burke

^ That's a good offer. Wade will prolly sit some games due to sore knees as well as back2back games. So it is worth it! :)

Try Wade and Burke for Thompson. I'm doing everything I can to deal Wade in my league.

Any of the above three posters' deals would get it done. I myself like IT2 and Wade as a potential deal. Klay's a pretty big fish to catch though--the bait's gonna be huge. Burke, IT2, Wade...any of those in combination would be fine with me (well, Beal+Wade is a little much). Thanks for your help!