Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnL

18-Team Mixed 5x5 League has openings (Online Draft)

We have been running NL and AL leagues for years and have decided to start a mixed league. The owners we have are very good owners but for many this will be their first year in a mixed league.

What we are looking for are active and knowlegeable owners. Owners who can't go a week without making a trade are encouraged to apply. Owners who talk trash like its their job are encouraged to apply.

If you don't have a sense of humor or are the type that will abandon your team 2 months into the season because you feel you are "out of it", then this may not be the league for you.

The entry fee will be $125 with less than $150 coming out for Sportsline. The rest will be paid out to the top 4 places. For the most part the News articles alone are worth the price of admission.

Those interested shoot me an email at jonny2fngrs@yahoo.com .

Yea i think me and my friend may be intrested in this. I have a few Questions that i would like answered though real quick so either post or PM me back. is this league a Roto league or a H2h League if you stated it im sorry i missed it heh. Also me and my friend can talk and hang with the best of them so you have no problems there. The leagues i play in are 24 stat leagues also so im wondering what 5 offensive and what 5 defensive stats are used? i know my baseball more than my friend but he is also very dedicated to being good at anything we do so we will be just fine. Also would like to know how the payout breakdown is and how you guys go about things such as league rules if there is waivers or what you guys do as far as that goes. But as you can see im very intrested so either email me at jimp_420@hotmail.com.

There are still 3 or 4 spots left. If interested or would like more info/league constitution, post here or pm me. Thanks