Rotoworld.com Forums

6 Player Trade (Cousins Involved) WHIR!

I like this trade but hate to lose cousins. However, u get a pretty consistent lineup with the Blake side. In a 12 team league, is ur playoffs week 21-23 or 21-24? If 21-24, LAC only plays 2 games in the finals week and that will hurt. If 21-23, then I take Blake side trade for sure.

I like this trade but hate to lose cousins. However, u get a pretty consistent lineup with the Blake side. In a 12 team league, is ur playoffs week 21-23 or 21-24? If 21-24, LAC only plays 2 games in the finals week and that will hurt. If 21-23, then I take Blake side trade for sure.

Playoffs are weeks 21-23

teague >> chalmers, might be the thing that tips the deal in your favour. but losing cousins would hurt, can u afford that?

I think I can. Also, Drummond has been less than impressive so far. I honestly don't know if he will turn it around. Monroe has played better so far.

I too am starting to thi k drummond wont breakout this year. Its been monroe who has benefitted most in the svg system. Like what the others have said, id hate to let boogie go, but its a decent trade. Very even in my opinion. But id go against the majority here and stay put with boogie. Drummond should be better than deandre, even if hes not the fantasy freak we were expecting him to be this year. And chalmers is still very rosterable with great value in steals and threes.

Thanks for the help on mine.

I'm not sure if this plays into consideration but wasn't Griffin accused of assault recently? That is a risk for suspension.

I think the trade is fair, though I'd rather have Cousins. He's the best player in the deal by far. I also don't think Chalmers is too bad, especially now that he'll get some big games when Wade sits out. He's at least playable.

Great deal for you. A huge PG upgrade and you lose out minimally on downgrading to Griffin. Drummond for Jordan is pretty even at this point, but Drummond is more likely to break out second half of season (I think Smith gets traded personally). Either way, I'd say that the deal is fair and helps you out overall.

Appreciate the help.

Archived