Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jon30b

1 Spot Left In Our 3-Sport Dynasty League

We have a unique 3-Sport fantasy league and are looking to fill our final spot going into season 2(this baseball season). What makes our league unique is that we play fantasy football, baseball, and basketball year 'round with inter-sport trades happening at all times. Check out our league website at

http://ultimateinfantasysports.fortunecity.com

Our buy-in is $65 with a 100% payout structure, and an extra freeroll of $100 is already in the pot for upcoming season. Feel free to check out my ebay feedback under ID: Jon30B. The 4 new owners joining our league will participate in a 4 team mini draft scheduled for mid February. Keep in mind the expansion teams will by no means be "expansion" like an NBA expansion team with bottom of the barrel players, a few current teams will be blown up for the expansion draft. So the new teams will be just a talented as existing teams, and in some sports alot better

The new owners will also get the 1st picks in our upcoming draft of individual defensive players for football, and top waiver priority at the start of the next baseball and basketball seasons. This is the ultimate in fantasy competition and with a great group of commited fantasy fanatics. We're looking for dedicated owners who are active and like to trade. E-mail me at Jon30b@hotmail.com if you think you might be interested and i'll get you on the top of the waitlist with details of the upcoming expansion draft.

We have a unique 3-Sport fantasy league and are looking to fill our final spot going into season 2(this baseball season). What makes our league unique is that we play fantasy football, baseball, and basketball year 'round with inter-sport trades happening at all times. Check out our league website at

http://ultimateinfantasysports.fortunecity.com

Our buy-in is $65 with a 100% payout structure, and an extra freeroll of $100 is already in the pot for upcoming season. Feel free to check out my ebay feedback under ID: Jon30B. The 4 new owners joining our league will participate in a 4 team mini draft scheduled for mid February. Keep in mind the expansion teams will by no means be "expansion" like an NBA expansion team with bottom of the barrel players, a few current teams will be blown up for the expansion draft. So the new teams will be just a talented as existing teams, and in some sports alot better

The new owners will also get the 1st picks in our upcoming draft of individual defensive players for football, and top waiver priority at the start of the next baseball and basketball seasons. This is the ultimate in fantasy competition and with a great group of commited fantasy fanatics. We're looking for dedicated owners who are active and like to trade. E-mail me at Jon30b@hotmail.com if you think you might be interested and i'll get you on the top of the waitlist with details of the upcoming expansion draft.

I've sent an email to you.

Derrik