Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bengalo

Trading for KD / get rid of Cousins?

I'm worried about Boogies latest performances, maybe the firing of Malone has a bad influence on his numbers? So I'm trying to get rid of him (shall I?).

Asked for KD, his owner wants Boogie + x. My team (8 Team Roto League, no keepers, 8 Cat (FG%, FT%, Reb, Ast, Stls, Blk, TO, Pts):

CP3, Lowry, Lillard

Harden, Butler

Leonard

Favors, Monroe, Faried

Cousins, Dieng, Gobert, T.Thompson

What would you offer for KD? My worst categories are FG% (3) and TO (1), I'm in first or second place in each other category.

IMO, Boogie is worth equally with KD in your current settings.

I'd rather give up TOs...

Trade Lillard to Wall/Westbrook owner

Lillard's value is depreciated with no treys included in your league's categories.

With your categories, I would stay put.

Instead, aim for M.Gasol +1 for Cousins.

M.Gasol isn't that far off from Cousins (if he even is) & you get a playoff sched. upgrade.

M.Gasol owner has Westbrook, J.Johnson, J.Smith, Griffin, Crawford, Horford, Wiggins, Parson, Hibbert, deRozan, Antetokounmpo, Kanter. Who should I aim for? Don't know if the Greek Freak is too less, but he has a nice FG% and delivers in multiple categories...

I'm actually high on Giannis this season. As you said, he can provide in multiple areas. That being said, it's a decent trade to receive M Gasol + Giannis.

Personally, as a Cousins owner, I would hold. The season is still early and his slump still out performs most centers in the league.