Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard of Boz

The Devilz Den Fantasy Baseball

For now there is no time limit for drafting, will be adjusted if needed as we go though.

Lansdowneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!! lol

Lansdowneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!! lol

Hahahah...I miss these days!

Hahaha...yeah...

Can you believe no comeback from Ray for the nice article on our league front page. He is spineless I think, lol

Can you believe no comeback from Ray for the nice article on our league front page. He is spineless I think, lol

He actually told me it will be a while if ever, as he needs something truly amazing to comeback with, and he actually told me he may never come up with something better, so he will leave it as he is owned! I am watching Saw 3 right now, so I will listen to the video later...lol...

He actually told me it will be a while if ever, as he needs something truly amazing to comeback with, and he actually told me he may never come up with something better, so he will leave it as he is owned! I am watching Saw 3 right now, so I will listen to the video later...lol...

Totally insane, lmaoooooooooooo

You will not regret it !!!! Believe me bro.....lmao

I can't wait!

What the hell? Everyone went home? C'mon people, lets stay up all night! I need to draft!

What the hell? Everyone went home? C'mon people, lets stay up all night! I need to draft!

someone needs their fix!

internet_addict.jpg

We may have to pull a Colangelo/AVK and boot Lansdown outta here B)

Lmao, You are an insane little man...lol

You know it was totally a different scenario bro. AVK knew about the draft, Lansdowne didnt. As far as our rules were we never truly had a draft date set...We started the draft outta the blue last night. Stop being a creep...lol

Haha, I know. I'm just messing. If he doesn't pick by the time I get home later tonight though then he might be booted!

Haha, I know. I'm just messing. If he doesn't pick by the time I get home later tonight though then he might be booted!

Lmfaoooooo, You are saying this because you pick next...lol

I made my pick and it felt good..lol

f---

I'm sorry about that guys. I didn't know the draft started until just now. I've been up to my neck in work and haven't had time to focus on anything else. I'm usually very good about these things. Anyways I picked, sorry for the delay. Now that I know we're underway it should be good now.