Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bengalo

Big Deal involving Curry & DMC

Trying to get Curry. Should I trade my Cousins, Lowry + Faried for his Curry + Millsap? Which side wins?

I would probably take the curry side on that...if he bit on it I'd go for it but I'm not convinced he would...thx for the help!!

Thanks for the reply.

I'd stay put with Cousins and Lowry. Curry definitely is better than Lowry, but DMC is more than definitely better than Milsap (though he's solid), You have nothing to gain, except maybe 3s and a bit more assists, but you have more to lose in DMC where he is a legit 20/10 guy who can blk, stl, and it's not common for a big to shoot that well from the line.

i actually have curry, millsap and faried on my team.

do you really need Curry is my main question....i think losing cousins would be too much to overcome.

Hes the better version of millsap

the raptors are in a slump as a team...Lowry will bounce back

thanks for the help

i actually have curry, millsap and faried on my team.

do you really need Curry is my main question....i think losing cousins would be too much to overcome.

Hes the better version of millsap

the raptors are in a slump as a team...Lowry will bounce back

thanks for the help

I think I need him because of his FG%. I'm leading in every other category while punting TOs but I'm in last place in FG%. Traded my Lillard today against Marc Gasol, so this was the first step in the right direction I think. Lowry shoots horrible atm and Cousins isn't that solid in FG% anymore since Malone was fired.

i still say keep DMC, hes prettty dang solid, while lowry is still solid and faried is still alright. with the trade youll end up probably with only more steals and threes. also it depends who you would pick up .