Coach George

Amed Rosario - SS NYM

29 minutes ago, thefamily79 said:

The Mets are "close" to promoting Rosario.  See mlbtraderumors.com for the source.  Apparently,  Asdrubal's touchy temperament is the problem.

I hope its soon I really need a shortstop badly

"A report in the Bergen Record indicated that the reason the Mets haven't brought up Rosario is because of infielder Asdrubal Cabrera. A source told the Record's Bob Klapisch that Cabrera's unhappiness has led to an unsettled clubhouse and the type of environment the Mets want to shield their top prospect from."

are you f'n kidding me....CUT CABRERA  LOOSE..

6 hours ago, CORTEz said:

"A report in the Bergen Record indicated that the reason the Mets haven't brought up Rosario is because of infielder Asdrubal Cabrera. A source told the Record's Bob Klapisch that Cabrera's unhappiness has led to an unsettled clubhouse and the type of environment the Mets want to shield their top prospect from."

are you f'n kidding me....CUT CABRERA  LOOSE..

so whos running this team alderson or assdribble?

"Will Asdrubal's jealousy of young Ahmed's affection for Mr Met lead to angst or violence?  Will their medical staff be called in to "fix" Asdrubal's arm?  Or will their owner just sit and rot in place?  Stay tuned for the next episode of 'As the Mets Turn'."

5 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

well it looks like red sox may be close to acquiring cabrera, at least according to GAMMO.

Wrong Cabrera (Miggy instead) and the rumor was false internet junk. 

And why on earth would the Red Sox want Asdrubal with Xander at SS and Pedroia at 2B and someone like Lin at Pawtucket who could take over very well for either if they got injured. 

There is zero market anywhere for Asdrubal.  Even Billy Beane couldn't find a use for him.  Mets will have to DFA him then release him when he goes unclaimed to get rid of him.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory

2 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

Wrong Cabrera (Miggy instead) and the rumor was false internet junk. 

And why on earth would the Red Sox want Asdrubal with Xander at SS and Pedroia at 2B and someone like Lin at Pawtucket who could take over very well for either if they got injured. 

There is zero market anywhere for Asdrubal.  Even Billy Beane couldn't find a use for him.  Mets will have to DFA him then release him when he goes unclaimed to get rid of him.

peter gammons tweeted it.  relax guy

Apparently he's fine.  Just a bit sick.  Or....could be getting a slap on the wrist for tweeting the other day.

or maybe he's house shopping in Nevada 

Dear Mets Brass,

I hate you all.  This is torture, call the kid up already!!!

You have the worst MIs in baseball led by a guy who beat up his wife, time to change your image

You have a guy who can do that instantly and put fans in the seats, C'mon!!!!

Great his jammed finger has caused him to miss two games. He's gonna stay down and get hurt more  

6 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

Great his jammed finger has caused him to miss two games. He's gonna stay down and get hurt more  

did he jam his finger flipping alderson the bird?

4 hours ago, mrfrood said:

Especially if the Mets medical staff, minor league branch, get their paws on him.

1 hour ago, MrMartyBarrett said:

Jose Reyes poisoned him!

Well worst case scenario seems like he'll be up in September for sure and have a chance to break camp next year.

I think he's sick to his stomach because of how stupid the Mets are. 

Wait a second. So on his BSPN player page, it says he's been out this past week because of his stomach. I thought those games he missed last week were because of his finger. BSPN making it seem like this stomach issue is serious. WTF, thanks Mets for nothing. 

1 hour ago, mrfrood said:

Wait a second. So on his BSPN player page, it says he's been out this past week because of his stomach. I thought those games he missed last week were because of his finger. BSPN making it seem like this stomach issue is serious. WTF, thanks Mets for nothing. 

Stomach?  Finger?  They look so much alike to the Mets medical staff they aren't sure which one it is.