Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fredbear

$100 CBS 12 team H2H points league (redraft) with weekly lineups. Long online snake draft.

Hello! This league is unique as it uses the CBS power ranking to determine the 6 playoff teams. The power ranking is determined using three equal sources:

1. Record against one team each week.

2. Record against all teams each week.

3. Total Points scored.

Each week, your year to date numbers are added up. You are rated 1-12 (12 being the best) in each category and then your 3 numbers are added up to determine the power ranking. So, if you are winning your weekly matchup each week, but not scoring a lot of points, you would do really well in one category, but not so well in the other two. If you are scoring a bunch of points and losing to what seems like the highest scorer each week, you will do well in two categories, but not so good with the H2H record. This makes it so good teams still have a chance to make the playoffs. I feel it is the best way to determine the playoff teams.

We use league safe (majority vote) to hold the $100 fee. The scoring is pretty standard for a H2H poiints league, no gimicky rules like getting 25 extra points for a grand slam. If you are interested, let me know and I will send you an invite to check out the site. The payout is 100% minus the cost of CBS. Email me at joemetiva at aol if you are interested. Thanks!

possibly interested can you send me all the details or link to the site with all the rules thanks dannynines@gmail.com