Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Scale of 1 - 5

Ok, I wasn't gonna do this, but screw it, i just gotta... RATE MY TEAM!

scale of 1 - 5 ....

1= you feel sorry for me

2= you just don't understand wtf i was thinking

3= it's just ok and i have a totally numb reaction to your boring roster

4= you have a definite leg up to get into the playoffs

5= I dunno how you pulled it off, but that team will be fun to own b/c it's gonna do damage

Here's the team, also in my sig. Thanks. leave a link.

12 team, 3 keepers, H2H categories

OBP, HR, RBI, R, SB, SLG / QS, K9, S+H, ERA, WHIP

C/ Ramos

1b/ Carter

3b/ Castellanos

Ci/ Morneau

2b/ Valbuena

SS/ Desmond

Mi/ Segura

4 OF/ Arcia, Braun, Choo, Trumbo

Utl/ Pearce

Bn/ Kenys V, L Cain, Pompey

Sp/ Harvey, Sale, Felix, Teheran, Paxton,

Salazaar, Gausman

Rp/ Martinez, Boxberger, Herrera

Dont like Carter, Valbuena, or Choo, and not crazy about your MI or RP. WITH THAT SAID, I like your team overall. 3.8

^ exactly my thoughts.

Great pitching, 3 headedmonster.

Need hitting upgrade tho.

Id look to move Teheran, who I think won't produce numbers like last year.

Overall: 3.5

its a 3 for me...right in the middle.....ur pitching is stacked....probably best in the league? but ur hitting is horrific...maybe one of the worst if not the worst

Bats- 2 - 3 you have some power, but also several players who have dropped off, and youngsters verdict is still out on.

SP- 4 - 4.5 pretty beastly, don't forget Tea is a great SP also, if one of Gausman types takes off, you'll have enough SPs to flip for some better hitters no problem.

Help Here http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=513784

I am in the 3 range - pitching strong but hitting not so much. Maybe you can work a trade out. Thanks for mine.

i think you guys are overlooking the power this team has. sure, the hitters themselves aren't well rounded, but we should mash. I expect to see more 4s and 5s from here on out. :D:lol:

2-3 for me but have never played head to head so not sure how to weight pitching in that format...

3, maybe 3.5. The pitching is legit. The hitting probably isn't as bad as some have said, but I don't love it either. You have Desmond, who for my money is the best fantasy SS. Your outfield isn't bad either. I'm not a huge fan of Trumbo but the rest look good enough. You might need another bat to really contend, but you have a quality team there.

Hitting is just awful, i give it a 1.5, pitching is and easy 4.5 , you need some of your unheralded bats to have some serious career years to make a run at the ship with this roster,

a guy in my league won the whole thing with a similar strategy last year but hit big on Brantley, Atluve, Dickerson, Blackmon, Kluber and Carassco, basically hit the lottery 6 times in one season haha, so unless you pull off something of this nature your squad is likely gonna suffer

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=513902

I'm not a huge fan of this team, especially with the 6 hitting categories vs. 5 pitching categories in a H2H format. Your pitching is excellent, but I don't think it is enough to make up for your lackluster hitting, though the weakness of your offense is blunted a little bit with the lack of an AVG category. I'd say overall a 2.6