Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Garza, Lohse or Brett Anderson

Who should i grab as an SP off the wire in exchange for Salazaar

also, any bat you drop for Cron? im thinking Pompey or Cain, but I'm light on speed.

leave a link

thanks.

Probably Lohse, he's pretty consistent - though nothing to get excited about. Probably best to just leave your last pitcher slot open for the 2 star pitcher of the week.

Best to keep Pompey.. you need the speed. Carter/Morneau/Pearce already occupy your 1/CI/Util slots so it's not like Cron will be starting anyways.

Drop Salazar for Loshe. Keep Cron, and dump Gausman for Cain. Gaus is gonna pitch out of the bullpen.

I'd grab Lohse - even if he doesn't end up being great he won't really hurt you, while Garza and Anderson absolutely could. I'd probably drop Gausman for Cron as well, since Gausman will be pitching out of the pen for at least a little while.

sucks that i can't drop gausman b/c i need P slot.

I could drop him for another SP, but he may be decent for holds.

no one would cut Cain or Pompey from Cron?

I'd get Lohse, he's so consistent each year. One of those sp that rarely hurts your count against stats or ratios. He's had a decent spring too.

Probably Lohse, he's pretty consistent - though nothing to get excited about. Probably best to just leave your last pitcher slot open for the 2 star pitcher of the week.

Best to keep Pompey.. you need the speed. Carter/Morneau/Pearce already occupy your 1/CI/Util slots so it's not like Cron will be starting anyways.

Agree with all of this. Out of those options, I'd definitely just stream. And I like Pompey for you.

Thanks for the help on mine!