Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

ESPN Baseball Tonight 2015 Outlook

Would love to see them man up and hire Mitch Williams! He got a raw deal from the MLB Network

They just didn't resign him or what? Forgot he was on there last season. Fwiw, I enjoyed him.

He pretty much disappeared from the network after this incident at a Little League game:

http://deadspin.com/mitch-williams-ejected-from-childs-baseball-game-for-ar-1574736005

I always enjoyed him on MLB Network. Spoke his mind and gave that one-of-a-kind closer's perspective. Also had fun laughing at himself, his mullet, and some of the gross home runs he gave up over the years.

The DC Sports Junkies were discussing MW yesterday and how he and Dykstra recently got into it at a roast event. Hilarious. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mitch-williams-lenny-dykstra-trade-ugly-jabs-article-1.2213806
How did I miss this? WOW, talk about awkward lol. Those guys were hammered

You guys actually like Harold Reynolds? I do agree MLB network is great though, ESPN blows in every way, most recently the ESPN.com layout update.

I like Reynolds's enthusiasm, but he's so biased with some players (he still thinks Brandon Phillips is the second coming, for some reason) and his, at times, anti-sabermetric rants seem archaic.

Schilling is good commenting during the game. I'll give em that.

Yes, we can all dismiss ESPN as something that sucks and we don't watch, but it can't be entirely dismissed. It's the premiere sports network, and it presents baseball in a way that perpetuates the notion its a boring game.

Yes, we can all dismiss ESPN as something that sucks and we don't watch, but it can't be entirely dismissed. It's the premiere sports network, and it presents baseball in a way that perpetuates the notion its a boring game.

This is what you were referencing with Chris Rock. Its hilarious!

Entertainment, that is all.

Entertainment, that is all.

Hogwash. I don't mind batflips but if I see someone celebrating a homer by doing the chacha in the batters box I'm going to break my tv.