Slatykamora

Jose De Leon - SP TB

any update on his potential ETA? Urias may be headed to the big league pen which at least gets one name out of DeLeon's way for however long that experiment lasts...

I think at least 4 more starts at AAA

• Like 1

Weird last start was 5/3 and I don't see him starting again through Wednesday?

He was originally slated to go Sunday, but they added in Bolsinger to the rotation and didn't move Urias. It is weird. I'm not sure how the Dodgers are handling him. De Leon threw 114.1 innings last year and with the delayed start to this season, he could probably throw the rest of the season as normal starting now and accumulate the roughly 140-150 IP, you'd desire.

I know the hype is all over Urias, but for this season, if there is a guy to have a fantasy impact amongst the Dodger pitching propect, its this guy.

Dodgers prospect right-hander Jose De Leon felt some arm soreness after making his season debut last week with Triple-A Oklahoma City.

It doesn't appear to be serious, but the Dodgers will give him extra rest before his next start. De Leon's season debut was delayed for a month due to a sprained ankle. If he can stay healthy, he has a chance to contribute out of the major league rotation this season.

May 9 - 5:35 PM

Well, makes sense for the delay. Guess we'll see how he looks in and recovers from this next start.

Nagging injury bug is continuing to plague him. Think Steven Matz.

Except JDL has never had a Tommy John.

Yes, strangely quiet on this front- makes me wonder if something more serious isn't at play.

De Leon (shoulder) was placed on the 7-day DL on Monday, J.P. Hoornstra of Southern California News Group reports.

De Leon reported a sore arm last week and it appears that the issue has not been resolved as he requires a stint to the DL.

This whole situation is making me uneasy.

Yeah, I agree. Wish there was more info on the arm/shoulder...

Too bad. With the state of the pitching in LA;He would have a spot with the dodgers.

He was shut down with arm soreness several weeks ago. No updates since then and he remains on the DL.

Edited by Dark One

I'm hoping these setbacks lead to more innings later in the season at the MLB level when Urias hits his limit and goes to the pen. #positivity

Rotoworld says he's returning to the rotation tonight. OKC starter listed as TBD.

Looks like a De Leon start is finally happening again.

• Like 1

Limited to 3 innings or 45 pitches in his first start back, but it's definitely a lot better than 0 innings and 0 pitches.

Time to watch him again. Hopefully the time out doesn't hurt his chances of coming up this summer...