Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DocJ

2015 Rotoworld Mock Real League

What is the tentative start date of our draft?

I'm thinking late July again? How about start it Monday, July 27th?

Works for me.

Works for me.

Sounds good. We can avoid the July stupid player hijinks (hi JPP!) period then.

whats going on with bobrain and A&L, are they playing this year ?

Robrain must be too busy in the batcave to sign up or something...I've heard zero from A&L, I don't think he's even logged in since the end of last season.

There's already one solid member who is ready to jump in to fill a spot, if any of you have anyone else in mind PM me...

Nah, it's just a very old email account that I only use for fantasy football now. It's full of spam otherwise, annoying to sift through.

What is the tentative start date of our draft?

I'm thinking late July again? How about start it Monday, July 27th?

I'm good with this.

Is the draft order random or based on the standings from last season?

I think it's randomized.

There's a service that you type in everyone's emails and it emails everyone their pick. It's the best way to prevent a shady commish from messing with the draft order.

Not that we have any issues with our Commish. It's just good to prevent potential headaches.

What service is that? I might use it in other leagues.

I think owners of your calibre should hold a no-holds-barred debate to compete for draft spots.

I think owners of your calibre should hold a no-holds-barred debate to compete for draft spots.

we could have them fight to the death in a gladiatorial arena.

Draft Date: 7/27/15 ; 12pm CST

16 round, slow draft on this thread

Pick time: 24 hours - if you go over your allotted time you will be skipped until you get your pick in.

No trading picks.

Everyone will be required to email and/or PM the next owner that they are on the clock after their pick.

Texting, emailing, smoke signaling, carrier pigeon-ing your pick to another owner and having that owner post the pick on the thread for you is acceptable.

One thing I've noticed on the forums so far through the offseason of '15, is that I hate every poster on the forum this year.

Don't invite any of those f***ers.

Never fear, your reigning champ is here :P Lol looking forward to another season guys!

Thank you for swapping my stuff over to my other email - will make this season so much easier.

God.. you won last year? Why do you keep PM'ing me for help, I GOT LAST, THIS IS SO BACKWARDS!

Lol I can think of a few people who you'd be referring to with that post. And I ask you for advice because you're active and will give me a timely and educated response and I can't post on the forums considering this is a league full of some of the more active members lol.

Hey Doc, please let me pick right beside you so I can snipe a few more of your picks.

Hey Doc, please let me pick right beside you so I can snipe a few more of your picks.

That was an epic amount of sniping :huh:

Ok, I'm going to give Ashes until Friday to re-up then I'll randomize the draft order on Saturday so you guys have a couple days to prepare. Winky is stepping in for Ashes if he doesn't show.

Ok, I'm going to give Ashes until Friday to re-up then I'll randomize the draft order on Saturday so you guys have a couple days to prepare. Winky is stepping in for Ashes if he doesn't show.

Nice I was just about to post and ask when the draft order would be set for draft prep lol.

It is the middle of effen July already!? Usually I am on the forums by now arguing with the new scrubs that trickle in from yahoo. Damn it, Rotoworld. Why in the hell did you have to team up with Yahoo?...oh, that sweet sweet money. I would have too...

As much as it pains me to say this, I am not going to be in the league. Too much going on and I am skeptical I will be as active on the forums as I have been the last two years.

It sounds like you have someone ready to step in, so notify them that they are in. Don't forget to warn them that this is the greatest league in the world....tribute.