Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pierce34

Robert Covington 2015-2016 Season Outlook

Does he slot the 2 in ESPN fantasy? Still unsure if they've updated the player positions...

Yep. PF/SF.

Nooo lol, does he slot the 2, as in does he also slot the SG.

Does he slot the 2 in ESPN fantasy? Still unsure if they've updated the player positions...

Yep. PF/SF.

Not in ESPN. I don't think he will, I emailed them a BUNCH of times last year but no dice. We'll see, apparently they have lots of criteria for position eligibility

Yep. PF/SF.

oh my bad...i read it as does he has two position slots lol.

damn would be nice to get a SG eligibility. Do we just email em and complain? lol how does this work..?

Good luck man. Like I said, I emailed them probably more than once a week for eligibility and they just have an auto reply saying they're going to have a round table discussion soon. Maybe I should start now

Covington hurt and it looks like it could be a season ender.

Damn, I'm already limping when it comes to 3s. This would cripple me :(

What happened exactly? Something with ankle/knees related? Usually Twitter quick when it comes to these things, hopefully a video or gif soon. *sigh*

Damn, first tyreke and now cov.. not good. Was it due to contact?

Knee sprains are tricky. Just hoping it's nothing bad. MRI scheduled. Most likely for tomorrow. Please be okay Lord Covington.

What a f'ing joke. I hate drafting before Pre-Season is over. This was my 3 point savior last year, now looks like he might be a wasted draft pick.

This is not good. Sprained MCL is like best case scenario and torn ACL is worst. I'm so worried right now.

Please heal and it be nothing Lord Covington

lets see tomorrow if we cov owners have to drop. mri sked tom it seem. ******** ridiculous. missing 2 starters to start the season

off twitter (bob cooney)

Covington says he hit knees with someone then fell to floor and hit knee again. My guess is not too serious, but just a guess. #Sixers

off twitter (bob cooney)

Covington says he hit knees with someone then fell to floor and hit knee again. My guess is not too serious, but just a guess. #Sixers

It's good news that he was hit. I watched the replay of the game when this happened, he didn't grab his knee right when he jumped (like the Derrick Rose one against Sixers in the playoffs) nor did he land awkwardly, so maybe it really was just a hit on the knee, which is definitely better than non-contact.

off twitter (bob cooney)

It's good news that he was hit. I watched the replay of the game when this happened, he didn't grab his knee right when he jumped (like the Derrick Rose one against Sixers in the playoffs) nor did he land awkwardly, so maybe it really was just a hit on the knee, which is definitely better than non-contact.

Yeah that's why I was asking if it was due to contact.. remember sweet Lou's tear? Just from that stride..

Hope it's just a contusion.. but it's looking like Stauskas or Grant for the pick up

Contusion would be beautiful. I wouldn't have thought it was reasonable 5 years ago, but NBA players today are babies.

Like 3 guys have already been carried off the court with contusions this pre-season alone.

FYI contusion means bruise. I will forgive you this once if it is a contusion Lord Covington, but you better be ready for the opener and man up the remainder of the season.

You are playing on a horrible team with a lot of young depth and everyone wants your spot.

Speaking of which.... why did he lose PF eligibility this season on Yahoo?

Doesn't look like anything too serious. I bet there's a chance he plays opening night.

Doesn't look like anything too serious. I bet there's a chance he plays opening night.

You bet, huh?