Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robrain

2015 Team Defense/ST and Kicker Thread

Titans D looks like a real winner for week 1. Rookie QB behind a young banged up offensive line. Seven sacks on Winston during the preseason. Dick Lebeau and Ray Horton are not the Devensive minds you want your rookie QB going against week one. Morgan and Orakpo off the edges should be able to do some damage.

If you are one of those guys who stashes a player in lieu of drafting a kicker and none of the usual suspects are available I think a real nice sleeper K is Chandler Catanzaro. He was one of the top scoring kickers in fantasy for awhile until Carson Palmer went down (and then Stanton went down) and the offense sputtered the 2nd half of the season.

Got Josh Scobee for my kicker off waivers, looking for a high scoring game tonight for the steelers.

Anyone liking the jets over the cardinals this season? Was thinking of grabbing them for that week one, but someone would probably snag AZ. No bench room...

Is Houston going to suck? I love starting Ds against nobody QBs. Get some Kansas City!

Got Josh Scobee for my kicker off waivers, looking for a high scoring game tonight for the steelers.

Didnt really work out so much huh

Aldon Smith to Oak, IMO that defense is prime for a big year, they looked damn good against the bengals in preseason when the starts played.

Aldon Smith to Oak, IMO that defense is prime for a big year, they looked damn good against the bengals in preseason when the starts played.

That is if he even plays just one game. Can't really argue getting drunk and crashing your car and failing a sobriety test. He will be suspended just a matter of when and how long

That is if he even plays just one game. Can't really argue getting drunk and crashing your car and failing a sobriety test. He will be suspended just a matter of when and how long

Trying to make a decision while looking ahead to next week. My plan is to stream defenses each week so I didn't draft a defense until the second from last round. I took the Panthers because they were available and they have a fairly soft schedule to start out playing the Jags week 1 and then the Texans. A couple other units available on the waivers are the Jets who have the Browns this week and then the Colts week 2 who I definitely don't want to start at least for that match up. The Bengals are another unit still on the waivers who have a favorable match up this week against the Raiders but then the play the Chargers who can put up points. Would I be wise to just stick with the Panthers for this week and possibly next? I think that Jets defense could be real good this season and have a great match up against arguably a team with the worst skill position players on offense for week one. But I am not a fan of starting them against the Colts and then the Eagles the next week. Thank you.

Jets and Panthers are both great plays. I'd give an edge to the Jets since they're at home. Nothing wrong with dumping a guy you'd never play and carrying two defenses for a while. I drafted Buffalo but I'm not starting them this week.

If you are one of those guys who stashes a player in lieu of drafting a kicker and none of the usual suspects are available I think a real nice sleeper K is Chandler Catanzaro. He was one of the top scoring kickers in fantasy for awhile until Carson Palmer went down (and then Stanton went down) and the offense sputtered the 2nd half of the season.

i was going to pick him up also but then i saw he went 3-8 in preseason and missed 2 xp

Let the streaming begin... Week 1 options: Minnesota, Carolina, Cincy, or Denver (if they clear waivers tonight)?

Let the streaming begin... Week 1 options: Minnesota, Carolina, Cincy, or Denver (if they clear waivers tonight)?

Dang, Kubiak cut his entire Defense?

Didnt really work out so much huh

Hey don't feel bad, I almost did the same thing. At work and didn't have anyone in that Thurs night game I was like why not? Then I said the heck with it, thank goodness...did they cut that guy yet?

Dang, Kubiak cut his entire Defense?

well played sir, well played

Have my pick of the Broncos, Jet's, Colts, Lions or Browns D this week. Which is better week 1 and ROS?