Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BBOY

Drop Joique Bell for Karlos Williams ? Or use # 1 waiver on Crowell..or both?

My RB's are sad.

Guys dropping some real players out here for this Karlos Williams guy....is Joique worth the drop for Karlos Williams?

I could try to wait until next week where and drop Deangelo Williams for Karlos Williams...if he is still there after waivers or drop Joique for him now?

Also...I have #1 waiver and a team dropped Crowell. Is it crazy to use it on Crowell now? I know he is RB3 at best this year but I don't have many options.

just drop Deangelo for him now. Karlos wont be on the wire for long. You aren't even the Shady McCoy owner either.

Can't drop Deangelo now lol...have you seen my lineup. I need him. I have to make shift a rb1 or 2 out of something he is the best thing I have. No go.

No I am not the shady owner..are you saying only shady owners should be concerned with Karlos?

Wait and drop DeAngelo for Karlos on Sunday. If he's still available now he could still be there Sunday.

You're thinking of using #1 waiver wire on Crow?!?? Please tell me you're joking. I can help but think it's only a matter of time until Duke Johnson "wins" (it's all relative) that backfield.

I would hold onto Bell and if you decide you want Karlos, drop Dion Lewis. It's hard, if not impossible, to predict the NE backfield... one week it will be Blount, another Lewis, the third somehow they got Jonas Gray back.... you never know and can't risk the off week.

The concept of a handcuff seams to be beyond you... the idea is that if you have an everydown back (Lacy, Charles, AP....) it is advantageous to also have their backup as if anything happens to your big dog, you have their backup and in turn still get the RB production of that team. So many teams are by "committee" if you can get a player that owns that backfield... you want them.

just drop Deangelo for him now. Karlos wont be on the wire for long. You aren't even the Shady McCoy owner either.

Can't drop Deangelo now lol...have you seen my lineup. I need him. I have to make shift a rb1 or 2 out of something he is the best thing I have. No go.

No I am not the shady owner..are you saying only shady owners should be concerned with Karlos?

I saw. Dion Lewis and Yeldon are still startable. Whos to say Deangelo does much against a weird unpredictable San Fran D right now.

I own Karlos and I dont own Shady. So Karlos is definitely an every-person back to own.

I saw. Dion Lewis and Yeldon are still startable. Whos to say Deangelo does much against a weird unpredictable San Fran D right now.

I own Karlos and I dont own Shady. So Karlos is definitely an every-person back to own.

Yeah San Fran D did look good last week but the way Deangelo ran last week I still like him. He is doing his best Leveon imitation and I'll take for one last Sunday.

I may give Yeldon a go just would like to see some life out of Jax before committing...but it's slim pickings. I think Dion could be Vereen. Not my favorite type to start in standard but could rb2 it maybe.

Karlos would just be a hold and stash....like Hillman...no way would I start him unless he was starting. Maybe I am buying too much into the hype and should just wait until next wednesday when i drop Deangelo to take a chance on the stash.

You're thinking of using #1 waiver wire on Crow?!?? Please tell me you're joking. I can help but think it's only a matter of time until Duke Johnson "wins" (it's all relative) that backfield.

I would hold onto Bell and if you decide you want Karlos, drop Dion Lewis. It's hard, if not impossible, to predict the NE backfield... one week it will be Blount, another Lewis, the third somehow they got Jonas Gray back.... you never know and can't risk the off week.

The concept of a handcuff seams to be beyond you... the idea is that if you have an everydown back (Lacy, Charles, AP....) it is advantageous to also have their backup as if anything happens to your big dog, you have their backup and in turn still get the RB production of that team. So many teams are by "committee" if you can get a player that owns that backfield... you want them.

Sad but true. Starting Rb's dont' exist on our wire and he is there. I don't have any starting rb's except TJ Yeldon on my whole roster sans A Foster when he returns.

So damn sad.

I hear you on Dion but we need to see what it looks like with Blount and Dion before we judge too harshly on his value. I may start him over Yeldon undecided but can't drop him for a stash.

Of course I know what a cuff is lol....but I appreciate the response. I'm not trying to cuff anyone just stash Mccoy's cuff if it is really worth dropping someone over him (Karlos)

Wait and drop DeAngelo for Karlos on Sunday. If he's still available now he could still be there Sunday.

Hey Los...can't drop Deangelo until next Wed...not sunday. He is defintiely starting for me over Yeldon, Dion or Joique this week.

You just got to hope the McCoy owner doesnt come to his senses and pick him up. I would hate to be a McCoy owner without Karlos honestly.

And I hear that!! Very concerned that could happen that's why I'm skitzing on the AC forum tonight.

Don't blow the #1 waiver on Crow, but definitely do grab Karlos whenever/however you can, IMO. If Shady is anything less than 100%, he becomes flex-able at least, and if McCoy sits completely, Williams becomes an instant RB2 with really nice upside.

Hope it helps!

Don't blow the #1 waiver on Crow, but definitely do grab Karlos whenever/however you can, IMO. If Shady is anything less than 100%, he becomes flex-able at least, and if McCoy sits completely, Williams becomes an instant RB2 with really nice upside.

Hope it helps!

Ok so I just dropped R Hillman for the Denver Bronco defense and I'll play them for the foreseeable future. Deangelo will be dropped for Antonio Gates on Wednesday.

I am not going to use my waiver on Crowell...though I'm sure someone else will.

Still it comes down to dropping either Joique Bell, James Jones or Dion Lewis for Karlos Williams.

As of this week and projected out unless something changes I'd rank them J Jones> D Lewis> Joique.

So it's back to whether I should actually drop Joique Bell for Karlos Williams? That's a hard trigger for me to pull.

You're a strange bird.

Worried about RB's and you drop a runner who has been performing than his starter and is strong candidate for an RB1 by mid-season?

Dropping DeAngelo for Gates, when you have Kelce and Green tore it up last week?

i don't get those moves... but to each their own.

Hope it helps!

You're a strange bird.

Worried about RB's and you drop a runner who has been performing than his starter and is strong candidate for an RB1 by mid-season?

Dropping DeAngelo for Gates, when you have Kelce and Green tore it up last week?

i don't get those moves... but to each their own.

Yeah R Hillman is interesting and he has outperformed CJ by a hair or 2 for 2 weeks straight. But he is still a cuff and his production was still trash just like CJ's. I do believe the Broncos running game will pick it up but there is no reason to believe Hillman will overtake CJ without an injury. He just isn't as talented. He'll still be on the wire come Wednesday if I want him especially after the teams play this weekend they'll be fresh in everyone's mind. R Hillman will be out of sight out of mind having played Thursday and putting up poor numbers in that game.

The Broncos Defense has been incredible. In our league defenses score. We count return yardage, tackles for losses etc. The discrepancy between a poor defense and a good one is Gronk to Ben Watson...and I had Ben Watson (Cleveland)...so it should be good for me.

L Green will be a non-factor as usual as soon as Antonio is back in the eyesight of Phillip Rivers. At least that's what history has shown. Do not dismiss Gates. He was the 2nd best tight end in the league last year and has been a beast his whole career. L Green had one game.

It's amazing how we can all see different things when looking at the same players! But that's why fantasy is great and why these forums are helpful. Different views.

Joique or Karlos Williams? That's my dilemna.

Karlos has the upside. Abdullah is taking over that backfield, and it's ain't close - McCoy is still dealing with that hammy, and if he goes 100% on Sunday, there's a good chance he aggravates it. Even if they split to keep him healthy, Karlos should do enough with his carries to carve out a nice roll for himself. If he takes over, the only other RB they have rostered is Boobie Dixon, which means the sky's the limit. If Abdullah goes down, Joique isn't going to instantly replicate that effectiveness - he'll get a boost in volume, but they'll work Theo Riddick in more, so it won't be that significant, and it certainly won't make him better. In the Shady/Karlos case, Karlos could potentially surpass Shady in production.

That's the guy I want on my team.

My 2cp

Karlos has the upside. Abdullah is taking over that backfield, and it's ain't close - McCoy is still dealing with that hammy, and if he goes 100% on Sunday, there's a good chance he aggravates it. Even if they split to keep him healthy, Karlos should do enough with his carries to carve out a nice roll for himself. If he takes over, the only other RB they have rostered is Boobie Dixon, which means the sky's the limit. If Abdullah goes down, Joique isn't going to instantly replicate that effectiveness - he'll get a boost in volume, but they'll work Theo Riddick in more, so it won't be that significant, and it certainly won't make him better. In the Shady/Karlos case, Karlos could potentially surpass Shady in production.

That's the guy I want on my team.

My 2cp

You ain't never lie. Joique is beginning to feel like the burdensome one cause I just don't feel the upside you are right..good complete way to put it

You guys are all overreacting.

Bell is still the lead back until proven otherwise. Ameer looks good and got slightly more touches but maybe they deviated away from their gameplan when they had the lead.. and we all know how well that went.

Williams is a great cuff but without week1 TD he would have a nothing game. 6 touches. Relax!

See how it plays out. They didn't just trade for mccoy to have him passed by after one week. Good thing you are armchair GMs and not real ones.

Thanks for the help on mine

I'd definitely stick with Bell over Williams. Joique is still going to play a major role in that offense. There's a good chance that they were just easing him back into action last week. Abdullah isn't built to be a bell-cow, and his college fumbling problems could crop up again at any time.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=541294

So many conflicting opinions and you are all making sense!

beeker-nervous.gif