Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slimswol

Use the #1 waiver on M Jones, Starks or Freeman?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=542216#entry5758157

Jones. Alfred Morris has lost his job. He's basic. Starks is just a fill and KC is hard to run against. Freeman is garbage.

Alf lost his job? You need to leave a source link saying that.

See what I mean?

On Saturday everyone was like "Shady lost his job get Karlos" Lol

Not to say that M Jones won't eventually become the starter but he isn't...they won't cant sustain that many carries in Washington to feed both that was one week. However he did look good and is a talent. Not taking that away from him but keep it real he is the backup.

What is your current RB situation and current overall team situation? If you need an RB and your team is 0-2, I'd take Jones. But if you have solid RBs, I'd keep it.

I'm in a similar situation as I have the #3 priority and it won't reset either so I'm wrestling with this. I'm leaning towards holding on to my waiver spot myself though I have a post out on it as well getting feedback from the community. I'd say it depends on what your RB situation overall looks like. If you are in need of a RB then go with Jones, though I do see a RBBC the rest of the way (he might end up though on the better end of the committee). If you are looking pretty solid at RB and have a good record, then keep your waiver spot. Just remember though, Alf is not dead. He's still going to be there and be an impact.

Good luck!

I updated my team with my current RBs in my signature. For those of you that said it depends on my roster, What do you think? I'm leaning towards using it on Jones but still on the fence.

I'll help others that replied later when off of work.

I'm on mobile so can't see your signature unfortunately. What's your record so far?

1-1 record. Team is looking good. WRs are J. Jones, DT, M Evans and Steve Smith. QB is Ryan

I personally would stay set. I don't think he'd add much value to your team. If he clears waivers, I'd pick him up.

I personally would stay set. I don't think he'd add much value to your team. If he clears waivers, I'd pick him up.

I'd probably lean this, just because Jones looks like just some depth right now for your roster. If I'm using the #1 overall waiver, I'd want a player I could throw into the lineup right away. Jones would have trouble cracking the 2 RB spots, and I think you're probably rolling Evans out as your flex.

I would say Jones, he is better in your scoring format due to his pass catch ability,and freeman isnt that great. im not sure who will emerge throughout the year, i would give him a look.

thanks for the help btw

I don't think i would burn it on Jones especially because you already have RB depth according to your signature. He is still splitting carries with ALF and who knows when he will be the lead back or if he will get majority of the carries. I would save your waiver priority.