Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyBoy

Terrence Jones 2015-2016 Season Outlook

mchale is probably gonna time share tjones with dmo

This. DMo is gonna get his when he comes back, just like he did last year. T Jones is missing out on his opportunity right now

Latest Motie blurb sounds good for T-Jones owners.

Donatas Motiejunas (back) has "yet to receive clearance" to return to practice.

Since we learned Motiejunas is operating without a timetable in September, the updates have been few and far between. When Motiejunas underwent the procedure in April, it was expected to sideline the big man 2-3 months. Instead, we're now at seven months and counting. Are you concerned yet? We are.

for all jones' owner (including myself), we all got doomed! he's not playing tonight.....$#@$#!@#!@#@!

He's so cursed with these fluke injuries.

I hope he gets traded out of Houston though. In this situation it seems like he will never thrive playing minutes next to Howard, DMo, and now suddenly Harrell and Capella.

This guy has the strangest injury history. I can't even decide if his body is so fragile that he can be labeled injury prone, or if he has the worst luck ever.

Man this guy has the weirdest injuries (and apparently is quite soft in returning from them). Last year I stashed him for 4 months only to drop him after getting impatient from that nerve damage thing, and then when he played again, he got hurt yet again. I drafted him late this year and thought I had a steal, but my gosh, what's next? Out ROS due to an ingrown toenail? Miss a week due to gingivitis? Or out a month because his feelings got hurt?

Just pissed because I could've won my matchup last week if he had played and he's out again today. Also, I'm thinking his absence is affecting Harden and Lawson (on both my teams), who are missing an offensive weapon and reliever on defense. :/

Told you guys a few pages back that you'd be disappointed when the season started. DMo will be the starting PF by thanksgiving.

Did this guy forget he's playing for a contract?

He'll be fine....should be back sometime this week.

For me..as long as he gets 6-7 boards, 1.5-2blocks on 50% shooting from the sf spot I'll be happy...everything else is gravy...if you didn't draft him as a sf then you are using him wrong.

I have him, Bogut and the backup to Bogut (John Henson) all out right now..Frustrating but what are you going to do.

Can we say that he's the new Prince now instead of Tobias? These little injuries are killing me.

Can we say that he's the new Prince now instead of Tobias? These little injuries are killing me.

"Prince Terrence" does have a ring to it

I own him in a league and the injuries are frustrating, but what can you do about a cut eyelid? Seriously, it is kind of funny that all the rib issues you concern yourself with when owning this guy and the eye lid is the one that does him in. You just can't predict this stuff. At least it isn't bruised or cracked ribs.

On a random note, anyone remember when Randy Couture lost the light heavyweight title to Vitor Belfort @UFC 46 when Vitor missed on a punch but cut Couture's eyelid on the tape hanging off of his gloves. Dcotors had to call the fight. Tough way to lose a belt. I can see why TJones is missing some games.

To those that think DMo will start over Jones or significantly impact his value, I'll never understand that thinking. DMo is months late in his recovery timetable, he's nowhere even close to playing, and the only time he's ever played significant minutes is when Jones or Dwight have been injured.

To those that think DMo will start over Jones or significantly impact his value, I'll never understand that thinking. DMo is months late in his recovery timetable, he's nowhere even close to playing, and the only time he's ever played significant minutes is when Jones or Dwight have been injured.

Add in the emergence of Capela and Harrell and there is no reason to rush DMO back from his back surgery. The Rockets have a lot of depth with their bigs and I think Dwight will get rested or have his minutes restricted the most. Jones will be fine as long as he plays 28-32 mpg.

Oh damn...now there's reports that he's having trouble opening his eye. For f--- sakes man, I honestly thought this was a 1 game deal. Now the freak injuries just keeps getting freakier and freakier by the day :wacko:

Go put on an eye patch and ball out pirate style dammit lol

This guy needs to get healthy or have a multi week injury so we can use the IL spot.

This bs is going to be pretty costly in shallow leagues.

It's definitely hurting me with a weird schedule this week (very few sunday games and also BOS only playing twice)

I had to drop Lin and M Williams to stream guys.

I really hope he can return by Wed

Oh damn...now there's reports that he's having trouble opening his eye. For f*** sakes man, I honestly thought this was a 1 game deal. Now the freak injuries just keeps getting freakier and freakier by the day :wacko:

where did u see the reports of him having trouble opening his eyes..? i havent see them at all

Based on this news, it might take another week for his return

I don't know..it seems pretty normal to me..if I had stitches on my eyelid I would have trouble opening my eye too

Oh damn...now there's reports that he's having trouble opening his eye. For f*** sakes man, I honestly thought this was a 1 game deal. Now the freak injuries just keeps getting freakier and freakier by the day :wacko:

where did u see the reports of him having trouble opening his eyes..? i havent see them at all

I get Rotoworld notification on my players on my phone, this was a update of theirs. They cited "Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicles".

Sigh...2-3 more games if i had to guess fellas. **sigh**....need big man this week too, going against top team in my league.

perfect time to buy low on TJ.

I think he will be fine down the stretch, so don't miss your window, if you want a guy who can reb and shoot 3s

Eye injuries now? This guy is a magnet for freak vague injuries more than AD ever was.